Rolling In The Deep

Alberto x Luca

What if Luca was sent to the deep?

Alberto's POV

Day one

I sighed as I drew the first mark on the tower walls.

"Day one since you haven't been back. I can't find you either. Please tell me you didn't leave me.." I said to myself as I looked over at all the marks I put since my dad left. That wasn't all of them either since I stopped for awhile..

That night I stared up at the fishes, wishing Luca was right beside me. We had it all..

Day two

"Two days. Where are you?" I wondered as I drew the second mark on the wall since Luca hasn't been to the surface.

I sighed as I looked out where I had a Vespa all ready for us to ride when he gets back. I smiled as I reassured myself that he was coming back.. right?

Day three

"Day three." I mumbled as I drew the third mark on the wall. Thunder roared as lightening lit the sky up, making me flinch.

It's been storming all day long. I covered the Vespa so it wouldn't rust. I wrapped my arms around myself as tears stung my eyes.

"Please come back.." I whispered as a tear escaped.

Day thirty

"It's been thirty days.." I said to myself as I held the piece of chalk above the tower wall. I sighed as I put my arm down, not making the mark.

The tower has became a mess, the Vespa outside ended up rusting and rotting, and me.. well, I haven't been so well. Luca left me with my heart in his hands..

"- but I get it. Everyone's better off without me.." I said as I left the tower and swam into the sea without looking back.

'We could of had it all..'