"If I Can't Have You.."

Alberto x Psycho Luca

Luca's POV

"How many times do I have to turn you away?" Alberto said.

"Until we're dead." I said. He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Stay the fuck away from me." He said as he walked off. Shoulder checking me in the process.

Me and Alberto were a thing for some time. We were deeply in love. He ended things between us recently saying I was too controlling and crazy. I think he's confused. I was only trying to look out for him and us..

***

I was at my locker and looked over to see Alberto chatting with some guy. I didn't like the way he was looking at my Alberto. My eyebrows furrowed in anger as I walked over to them.

"See you in science!" Alberto said as they parted. Alberto went to walk away, but jumped when he saw me behind him.

"Woah, Luca! You scared me." He said as he chuckled.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh. That was Logan. We have a few classes together." He said.

"I didn't like the way he was.. looking at you." I said.

"Uh, what-"

"I don't want you talking to him anymore." I said.

"Wait, back up! Why?" He asked.

"I'm your boyfriend. You should trust me. He's no good." I said. Alberto chuckled seeming to be amused.

"You can't tell me who I can't and can talk to." He said.

"I thought you loved me. Do you not?" I asked.

"I do-"

"If you love me you would stop talking to him. For the sake of our relationship." I said. Before he could say anything else the bell rung.

"Are we on the same page here?" I asked. He seem to hesitate before nodding his head.

"Yeah. We are." He said. I smiled.

"Good. I'll see you at lunch." I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking off to class.

***

Alberto didn't need anyone else. We didn't need anyone else. All we need is each other, isn't that enough?

***

"I think we need to breakup." Alberto said. My whole world stopped as I looked up at him in confusion. We were in the library doing homework together.

"What?" I asked making sure I heard clearly.

"We need to breakup." He said.