An Unhealthy Obsession

Yandere Alberto x Luca

This was requested! Hope you all enjoy. :)

Alberto's POV

There he was. Sleeping in his bed so peacefully. I smiled as I held the walkie-talky close to my chest. There was another one in his room near his bed so I could hear him sleep.

'They call it creeping, I say loving, it's the only way for me.'

I remember when I first laid eyes on him. That was last summer before I decided to randomly approach him down in the sea one day. I knew he had an interest in human things just like me, as I watched him from afar. Anyways, I grabbed a few things from a human boat to get, got more than I asked for, but used those things to kind of bring him in. That's how our adventure started, but the old me back then was kind of soft. I sold our Vespa so he could go to that terrible place called school. Thanks to Giulia. Now that he's back though I'm going to make sure he can't go back to that place and leave me here again.

His grandma snored making me jump slightly. Gotta be as quiet as a mouse, or else you'll call the police. We can't have that..

I peeked in to get a glimpse of him and I just couldn't help myself as I swam into his room to get a closer view of his perfect features.

"You've got those eyes that drive me crazy." I whispered as I lightly stroke his cheek.

'And I've got eyes to watch you sleep.' I thought as I smiled. Taking my hand away from his face I turned to swim out. With one last look before leaving his place and swimming back to the island.

Once I got back to the island, I shook the water off of me, and climbed up the tower. I went for my personal box and opened it up. I've got a million polaroids with all the dates penned in red ink. Most of the pictures were Luca sleeping.

'He's so cute when he sleeps.'

I closed the box up and placed it back in it's hiding place before hoping into bed. I held the walkie-talky to my chest. Falling asleep to the sound of his small snores.

***

When morning rolled around I was up bright and early waiting for Luca's arrival like always. Once he gets here we always swim over to the city to hang out with Giulia.

Speaking of Giulia.

After a lot of thinking last night I think the best way to get Luca to stay here is to get rid of her. Plus, she's way too close to Luca. Always putting all of these ideas in his head about school and what not.

'Gotta get rid of her.'

"Hey Alberto! How'd you sleep?" Luca asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at him with a smile on my face.

"Like a baby. How about you?" I asked.

"I slept good! We should get going over to Giulia's." He said.

"Yeah. We should." I said thinking over my plan.

***