Creepy Drawings

Dream Demon Alberto x Luca

Luca starts making creepy drawings and his mom finds out about it one day. She tries to talk to him to find out way he's been drawling these.

This was requested!

Luca's POV

It was Friday hours after school. Finally the weekend and here I was, in my room sitting at my desk with a sketch pad and pencil in hand stuck on what to drawl.

I consider myself an artist in the making. I love to paint and draw whatever comes to mind. Some times I get inspired by nature or a dream I had. I sighed as I set my pencil down looking at the time to see it was eight o'clock at night.

"I should really head to bed." I mumbled to myself as I got up from my desk, turning my bedroom light off, and laying down in bed since I was already in my pajamas.

"Maybe I'll have a nice or some weird dream that'll inspire a painting or drawing." I said as I turned onto my side, getting comfortable, and falling asleep.

***

I was in a dark forest running for my life. I could hear my heart beat in my ears as I ran from the thing that was trying to kill me. I turned around to see them. They looked like a normal person from the neck down and even dressed like one, but their face was not a human one. They had no hair as their whole face was white as snow, no mouth or nose, and had two huge black eye holes that had blood leaking from them. I felt my breath get caught in my throat as my eyes widened in fear. I slowly started stepping back only for my ankle to get caught on a twig causing me to fall down..

***

I gasped for air as I sat up placing my hand over my heart trying to calm myself down. I looked over at the time to see it was six thirty in the morning. Instead of going back to sleep I went to take a nice, warm morning shower before coming back to my room sitting at my desk. Grabbing my sketch pad and pencil. I began to drawl.

After an hour I looked down at my work. In detail I drew the thing that was trying to kill me in my sleep last night.

"Creepy, but.. different from everything else I've drew. I like it!" I said to myself as I smiled down at my work.

Throughout the weekend I kept having nightmares, but used them for inspiration as new drawings. It was Sunday night. I flipped the light off in my bedroom before laying down in bed and going to sleep.

***

I have no idea where I was. The sky is pitch black with a few shining stars and a long grey road laid ahead of me leading into nothing. Weird noises came from each side of the road as I slowly walked down while hugging myself.

"Here. Take my hand. I'll keep you safe."

I looked over to see a boy who looked a bit older than me, but not by much. He has tan skin with freckles that run across his nose, bright green eyes, two medium sized horns that sat on top of his head, and a tail with a point at the end of it.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My names Alberto. Alberto Scorfano to be exact." He said.