Imaginary Friend

Imaginary Friend Alberto x Luca

Luca's POV

It was about ten o'clock at night and I was trying to get caught up on some school work. I was in my room sitting on my bed finishing up.

"Luca~"

My eyes widened as my blood ran cold. My parents were passed out in bed so I knew it wasn't them calling me plus, this voice wasn't theirs and it came straight from behind me.

I slowly turned around and what I saw made my skin crawl. It was my old imaginary friend, Alberto. I left him behind a long time ago in my past. My parents told me I needed to start growing up so I tried doing just that. We even moved because I kept telling my parents he just wouldn't go away.

He doesn't look the same. Before he had tan skin, freckles that ran along his nose, brown curly hair that stood up in the front, and bright green eyes. Now his skin was very pale, still had those freckles along his nose, his brown curly hair was frizzy and a mess, and he had completely white eyes with red veins that popped out.

"Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berserk?" He said. I opened my mouth to say something, but I was so stunned I was speechless.

"WELL!" He shouted making me jump.

"You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind, AND they're coming to take me away, haha, coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, ha ha. To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me AWAY, HA HAAA!" He said as he began to laugh hysterically. Making me feel uneasy.

"Alberto?-"

"You thought it was a joke, and so you LAUGHED, YOU LAUGHED when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, RIGHT?" He shouted while getting in my face. My eyes widened in fear.

"You know you laughed. I HEARD you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad.." He said. I froze in my spot as he glared at me.

"AND they're coming to take me away, haha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, to the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're coming to take me away, HA HAAA!" He said. He began to slowly circle me.

"I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back for all my kind unselfish loving deeds HUH?" He said as he stopped right in front of me.

"Well, you just wait, they'll find you yet, and when they do, they'll put you in the ASPCA, you mangy, MUTT, AND.." He said as he put his finger in front of my face.

"And I'm taking you away with me." He whispered as he pulled out a weird looking knife from behind his back and plunged it into my chest.

"Don't worry, you're not dying. I'm putting your soul into this locket." He said as he pulled out a locket and opened it. My eyes widened as I looked up at him to see him smiling.

"You won't be able to ever run away from me EVER again."