"My Name Is Anorexia."

Alberto x Anorexia Luca

Luca starves himself. Alberto, Giulia, and his family are worried.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Anorexia is mentioned in this chapter.

This was requested!

Before you began reading this one shot I wanna make a little announcement that I will be making a part two for the one shots abuse and I'm not giving up.

So stay tuned for those. ;)

Enjoy.

Luca's POV

I sighed as I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror at Giulia and Alberto's place. I lifted my shirt up pinching at the new weight that I've slowly been gaining.

'How can Alberto stand to look at you?' I thought. I have major feelings for him and haven't confessed to him.

'I'm too fat for him anyways.'

I put my shirt down examining my jaw line until I noticed a black figure shaped out like a girl looking back at me through the mirror. I gasped as I tried walking back only to run into the bathroom wall. My eyes widened in fear as I looked over to see the figure coming out of the mirror.

"I'm so jealous, you're so thin. That's what everyone will say whenever you walk in. In your mind you're careless, you're always giving in you never knew what you wanted to embrace your darkest sins. My name is anorexia and we've met before. I'm that voice that whispers deep inside saying you are more so won't you fade into perfection and learn to love the pain. 'Cause in my arms your fragile life has meaning once again." It said as it circled around me while caressing my face.

"The chance to change the numbers on the scale is so alluring. These voices in your head are so alive, so assuring. "I need to lose the weight, get back to where I was."" It said mimicking my voice on the last sentence.

"You can help me?" I asked. It smiled.

"Of course I can. Just follow my lead and don't worry, you'll be seeing me again for I am always around." It said before disappearing. A knock came from the bathroom door making me jump.

"Luca? Are you doing okay in there?" Alberto asked. I unlocked and opened the door nodding my head.

"Y- Yeah! I'm good!" I said.

"Uh, okay? Well! Would you wanna stay for some dinner? Massimo made pasta!" He said. I smiled as my eyes lit up.

"Tell your friends you're doing homework and go for a run." The figure said as I could see it out of the corner of my eye. My smile faded as I scratched the back of my neck.

"I- I actually can't. I have some homework to do. Summer homework! Yeah. I- I'll see you tomorrow though!" I said.

"Oh, okay. Want me to walk ya?" He offered. I shook my head.

"No! No. It's fine. You go enjoy some dinner." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows seeming confused, but brushed it off which I was thankful for. He always walks me home so it was probably weird to him that I declined.