Time

Anger Issue Alberto x Luca

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Self harm is mentioned in this chapter!

A/N: I added the lyrics into the story like I've done before. Everything in italics (besides the lyrics) are things that happened in the past between them. Incase anyone gets confused.

Enjoy.

Alberto's POV

Even if we both break down tonight
And you say you hate me
And we go to bed angry

***

"I hate you, Alberto!"

"You don't mean that-"

"No. I do! You make me so stress and drive me insane! You need to start working on yourself and changing. I hate you for making me feel like crap all the time, but I still love you. I want us to work.." He said as tears filled his eyes. I felt the tears spring into my eyes as well. I nod my head at him.

"I know. I just need time.."

***

I know everything will be alright
I promise I'm changing
I just need

A little time to show you I'm worth it
I know that I can be a difficult person
I'm a stress case drive you up the wall when I'm workin'

***

Anger took over my body as me and Luca were in another argument yet again that was caused by me.. yet again.

I looked over at the wall and Luca stuck his finger out at me, shaking his head as he knew what I was thinking.

"Alberto, don't even think about it." He warned. I ignored him as my anger took over and my fist went right into the wall. Leaving a huge hole behind.

"Come on! Alberto!" Luca shouted clearly annoyed.

***

Actually I'm prolly worse when I'm not
you don't deserve it
Make you nervous 'cause you know I'ma break soon
Every time I do I say something that hurts you

***

"Bug off, Luca." I snapped as I shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

"I'm just trying to help.." He said.

"Yeah? Well how about stop trying! All you do is make everything worse!" I said. I didn't mean what I said, but I was so angry and caught up in my emotions. I could see the look of pain in his eyes as he backed away, leaving the room without saying anything else.

'Way to go, Alberto.' I thought as I sighed.

I ended up flipping my desk chair and storming over to the pillow on my bed, grabbing the knife out from under it. I pulled up my sleeve looking down at the old scars and fresh cuts.