Chapter 32

Chapter 32
*SAMMYS POV*

Her small fingers tangeled in mine. Her eyes shimering in the light of the stars. Her lips formed a smile. "We broke eachother." I said and turned my eyes to hers. "We did." She said looking back at me. "We can fix this." I mumbled. She stared at our interwined hands. "Mabey..." She whispered. I stood up and pulled her to her feet. She let go of my hand and started walking through the bushes. My hand suddendly felt cold. Its missing something. Mabey i just need a cigarette. Or i need her. I dont know. I followed her footsteps. Before she could walk back to the guys i held her back. "C-can you erhm give me a hug.." i whispered embarrassed. Who the fuck asks for a hug. Youre such a whimp sammy. She let out a laugh and slung her arms around my chest. I put my arms around her. I missed this feeling. The energy. Its crazy. I just need her to be mine again. She broke the hug and began walking again. I walked besides her and grabbed her hand. It was a reflex. Its just i cant look at our hands if  they are not interwined. She let out a shaky breath and pulled her hand back. Okay ouch. "You have a girlfriend Sammy.." she said serious. "You read my messeges?" I asked shocked. I thought she wouldnt look at them. Why did she. "Of course i did. Why do you think am i here?" She mumbled. I looked down at my feet and scratched the back of my neck. Thats a thing i always do when im nervouse. "We shouldnt rush things.. lets just see how it goes. We should give it time." She said. I looked in her blue eyes. My broken heart broke more. I need her. I dont need time. I still love her. I always did. "O-okay.." i stuttered sad. We walked back to the guys. "Jow Sammy what was wrong?" Nate asked as The jacks, him and me sat down on the couch. "I dont know man..." I said lying clearly. I took a cigarette between my shaking fingers. I looked over the room seeing Kylie. She obviously saw the cigarette because she was glaring at me. I smirked and lit it up not daring to break the starring contest. It felt like the whole world was a blurr and just her and me were in the room. Her eyes melted into mine. My heartbeat got faster but the smoke relaxed me quickly. I winked at her still smirking. She blushed and bit her bottom lip. Thats when i got.
I'll make you fall in love with me all over again.

_______________________

Oh look its the author. I barerly write A/N bc i.. i am just lazy i guess. But lets get to bussines. If youre a 5sos fan then you should check out my fan fiction. Its called "Newsflash". Its like the opposite of this story so it is quiet interesting.

Well that was all. Thanks and Bye.