Society

Authors Note

Thats the second chapter i hope you enjoy it!!

Chapter 2

*Buzz*Buzz*Buzz*

"UUUUGGGHH!!!" i groaned loudly. I hate school. Why do i have to get up so early. The first thing i do when i wake up is going on my phone. I saw that i had 3 text messages. All from Maya.

Heeeiii Giiirl!!!. Wake up. I have to tell you some NEEEWS

Mhh okay

ITS IMPORTANT WAKE UP!!

Oh Shit i should call her.

OKAY IGNORE ME NEVERMIND BYE.

WOW now shes angry great. Im gonna talk to her in school. I went to my closet and choose what i would wear today. My closet isnt that big. And i dont have a lot of clothes like other girls but i have enough. I picked black skinny jeans and a lightly flower shirt with short sleeves. I put my hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs. Bad decision. My mom was fighting with my dad. What a surprise. I went into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. " NO KEITH LEAVE" my mom screamed "NO SARAH THIS IS MY HOUSE I AINT LEAVING" i heard my father scream furious at my mom. Thats when i coudlnt take it anymore. Nobody screams at my mother. I ran into the living room and screamed" STOP DAD LEAVE WE ALL DO NOT WANT YOU HERE JUST LEAVE" my dad looked me dead in the eyes and said " This is not over" and left. My mom ran up the stairs and i heard her cry. Fuck im late for school. I grabbed my stuff and drove to school. As i walked to my locker i pumped into a person. I heard a bhump and looked at the floor. My phone just fell on the floor. "i am so sorry. omagood sorry. im really sorry" i grabbed my phone and saw it was alright. " Its okay hahaha stop apologizinng its not even cracked haha" i began to laugh. I looked at the person that i pumped into. "Oh hey Nash" i smile crept on my face. "Hey Kyls, how are you?" His smile is so cute!! " MHH thanks haha i guess" " OH i should really stop thinking loudly", " ITs all good your smile is pretty aswell" I blushed really heard. "Thanks doe". " Oh yeah, me and the boys are hanging out today.. I mean its friday and it would be fun if you could come?" He stretched the back of his neck. "Yeah that would be fun" he took his phone out of his pocket. " Can i have your number. So you know i can write you when and..." He kept blabbering. " Hahaha yeah sure here" After i gave him my number i went into my first period. I couldnt concentrate myself. I thought about that beautiful smile and them eyes. NO STOP I CANT THINK ABOUT A BOY IN THAT WAY. " KYLIE PLS LEAVE THE ROOM!!" My teacher screamed" HUH?? oh yeah sure" I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the room. "The fuck just happend?" i thought to myself. " Talking to yourself again, huh?" i heard a voice talked behind me. I turned around and saw Maya standing there with her arms crossed on her chest." Oh hey maya"i wanted to give her a hug but she ducked. " Dont hug me!", she said with an annoyed voice. " What?" i am confused as fuck. " You are ignoring me!" she looked as if she was about to cry. " I was sleeping!!", she ran out of the school. "UUUGH" great. As the bell rang i went into my second period. History. I sat on my normal table and waited for the lesson to begin. " Hey kyls". "Hey Cameron Dallas" , i like calling him by his full name it sounds sooo polite you got me?. " hahaha you sound like an old women" , " Oh wow thank you i guess" a smile crept on his face. I couldnt focuse on my class. " Okay class. You have to make a project about the first world war. And you have to give it to me in exactly one month." Everyone began to look around and find some groups to make. " Silence please. I already made the groups!" Oh no pls not with the sluts pls. " OKay the groups are Cameron and Maya, Alexis and Sophie, Jake and Paul, Matthew and Kylie.. " I began to laugh really loudly because Matthew looked at me with a really funny creepy face. " Kylie Silent" I shut my mouth. 

*SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL*

FINALLY WEEKEND. I came home and something wasnt right. It was too silent. Oh alright im alone at home. I went into my room and jumped on my bed. I AM EXHAUSTED. My phone buzzed. I looked on my screen and saw an unknow number. 

Hi Kyls meet us at taco bell in 10! - Your bae nash

Okay see you then!:)- NOT the bae kyls 

I never wear a ponytail on the weekends. I just wear ponytails in school. I curled my hair and changed my clothes. I wore some high waisted black shorts with the same shirt i wore in school and my low waisted converse in red. I grabbed my pennyboard and drove off to taco bell. I walked into the shop and immediately heard loud laughter and screams. " HEY KYLS WE ARE HERE" Matthew screamed through the whole shop. " HEY GUYS" i screamed back. They all huged me really tight. " Guys stop:" " Hahaha sorry guurl" Cameron said in a white girl voice. i sat down besides Nash. " Hey." he smiled "Hey" i smiled back. " Im sorry to desturb you guys but i wanna do something" Matthew said. i began to blush and stared at the ground. " Yeah we can go to my house and watch some movies!" Nash said excited." Yeah we can have a sleepover and paint our nails talk about boys and eat ice cream." Cam said with a girly voice and Matthew clapped his hands excited. " I think that would be great" i said with a smile. " Okay cmoon guys lets goo" 

* AT NASH'S*

"So guys we are alone becuase they all went to my grandparents." " OH thats cool". He kept smiling at me. Ugh i cant think straight i just want to smash my lips into his. WHATEFUUUCK STOP. okay okay calm down calm down. " Guys i think i should go home and grab my stuff for the sleepover" I said kind of insecure. Nash walked out of the door and said " You coming?" " oh yeah sorry hahah". *Skipping to my house*

" Okay you guys stay outta here pls", i went inside my house and ocked the door. "KEITH DONT TOUCH ME" i heard my mom scream "NOO SARAH YOU AREMINE I CAN TOUCH YOU IF I WANT": fuck no i can litterly smell the alcohol. I walked into the living room and saw something i didnt wanna ever see. " KEITH DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME I WANT THE DIVORCE YOU HEARD ME LEAVE MY HOUSE" " OH NO BITCH" My dad screamed at her and slept her. Thats when i exploded " DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN" My fist colided with his jaw and i hit him until he slapped me. " YOU LITTLE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT I´M GOING TO GET YOU SOMEDAY" and with that he left. I ran up the stairs packed my things and ran out the door. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU KYLS" Nash screamed worried as he saw me " Nothing lets go"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i know its short but keep reading it gets more romantic... ;)