Chapter 47

Chapter 47
*Kylies POV*
I put my suitcase on the floor and grabbed a grey v neck shirt with the writing Wilks proberty, black skinny jeans with a cut at each knee and black undergarment. I got under the shower and washed myself. We arrived about thirty minutes ago and we had to decide who takes which room. Im sharing a room with my girls. In the room are three seperate ones. One with a single bed and a bathroom. Thats mine. Arden and andrea are sharing one with a king sized bed and so are Jenn and Lauren. They all have to share another bathroom. I turned off the water and dryed my hair and body. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair. I tied a dark red flannel around my hips as Lauren walked in and shouted that its Lunch time. You already can guess how excited we all are. I caught up with her and all five of us walked out of the room. "Im so excited! After dinner we'll have rehearsel and then the show!" Jenn said. "Yeeees and tomorrow we're going to have a day off!" Andrea added. "What are we going to do tomorrow?" Lauren asked while headed thowards the restaurant. "Tomorrow's Sammys 18th Birthday. We have to do something big." I said. "What about Univeral studios?" Jenn suggested. "Or Six Flags?" Andrea continued. "Has been there. Scared of roller coasters." I said laughing. They let out a chuckle. I held them back. "I got it! Tomorrow's a big game between my favourite basketball team and his favourite. We need to get tickets!" I said excited. "I'm sure that Jake can get some tickets for us all!" Lauren said smiling. "Okay I'll talk to him" i said and we all walked to the table where everyone was sitting including Jake. Sammy was sitting at the other end so i just waved thowards him. "Can i speak to you for a second?" I asked Jake. Even doe that Jake is our co manager he is pretty young. 25 i think. He nodded standing up. I pulled him further away. "Okay so you could dooo.meee a huuuge favor. Sammy is getting 18 tomorrow and we want to surprise him!" I began. He looked at me smiling lightly. "Continue"
"So we wanted to go to the Warriors against Clippers game tomorrow! And it would beee soooo amazing if you could get us all some goood tickets.." i said. He looked at me and crossed his arms over his chest. "You guys are lucky that i have my contacts." He said. "Is that a yes." I asked confused. "Yeaah it is!" He said laughing. I crushed him with a hug. "Oh my god thank you!! He is going to be so haappy!!" I said smiling brightly. "No problem." Jake said smiling back. I sat down next to Sammy kissing his cheek "heey babe" i said and began eating. "What were you guys talking about?" Sammy asked. "Nothing important. Dont worry" i said looking at Jenn. I looked down at my phone seeing that she opened a group chat with all digi tour people except Sammy so we could plan tomorrow.
*sammy*
"What are they talking about?" I asked Nate confused. Kylie was currently talking to Jake. Alone. "I dont know. Probably just some stuff about the tour." He said. "Why is she hugging him?" I said mad. "Dude chill." Nate said. I looked at him but he was looking at Lauren. Lauren was looking back at him and pointed at her phone. The fuck. Kylie sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. Why not on my lips?
*kylie*
We were backstage waiting for the doors to open. Sammy acted weird the whole time. I texted inti the group chat
Me: I think Sammy is mad at me.
Nate: He is just jelous thats all.
Me: What should i do?
Lauren: Just let him Be. He'll calm down
Me: I really think that he wont.
Jack G.: just tell him a lie.
Anthony: Tell him you told Jake that you are on your period and you cant do alot of jumping and the stunts and you were uncomfortable wiith talking about it infront of us all.
Me: Thats brilliant. Thanks guuuys.
I winked at Anthony and walked over to Sammy. He was standing by Nate and the Jacks. They looked at me grinning and i gave them the 'act normal' look. "Can we talk?" I asked Sammy. He nodded. I grabbed his hand and walked around the corner. "Whats wrong?" I asked worried. "Its nothing." He said shrugging my hand off. "Dont you think that i can tell when youre lieing." I said laying and arm on his shoulder. "Its nothing!" He said raising his voice. He lifted my hand of his shoulde and let it fall. "Babe...." I said and interwined our fingers while looking into his eyes. He lightly squeezed my hand before letting out a groan. "What were you talking about with Jake?" He asked. "Thats the only thing youre mad about?" I asked. "Yeah. Im your boyfriend you should Be telling me everything." He said. True. "Okay listen. Im on my period and i had to tell him that i cant do the stunts and all the jumping. I was uncomfortable saying that infront of everyone." I lied. He lef out a releaving sigh and grabbed my other hand aswell and laid them over his shoulders. "Does that mean no birthday sex?" He asked with the usual smirk. I.looked at him raising my eyebrows. I like teasing yeah but im not ready to lose my virginity. "Who knows. Mabey im off my period by tomorrow." I said. He kissed my lips gently and laid his hands on my butt lighlty. I put my hands on his chest breaking the kiss. I smiled at him saying. "Probably not." He chuckled hugging me. Still his hands on my butt. I dont know what it is but he loves the booty. "Youre such a tease." He said. Jake interrupted us saying that the show begins in five. "Kylie i need to talk to you about eh uh your-" jake began stuttering but Sammy cut him off. "Dont worry she already told me about her period." Sammy said and walked to the guys. I stood there with Jake almost laughing my ass off. "I had to lie!" I said to him. "Haha okay. This is weird. Nevermind. Um i got all of you guys front row tickets . Now you can tell.me who the best co.manager is?" He said putting a hand on his ear. "You are! Thank you so much Jake." I said. He gave me the twenty tickets. They were those tickets which were like necklaces. Tbh im a big Warriors fan and he is a big clippers fan so this is going to Be interesting. I put them in my backpack and then it was show time. After the show we had the meet and greet. I shared a table with Cameron. "Im so excited for Tomorrow Kyls!" He said while we were waiting for the fans. "I know right. Oh my god this is the perfect selfie light!" I said seriously. Cameron laughed while i took out my phone. "Shut up and take a pic with me for instagram!" I said giggling. I smiled brightly so my eyes were barerly visible and so did cam. He put two fingers behind my head so it would look like i had bunny ears. I added a cute filter and the caption Big Bro and Immature bunny ears.
The meet and greet went by fastly and after that i was exhausted. We had to clean up the backstage part. "Babe you wanna come over to my room and watch a movie?" Sammy asked as we were done. "Sure!" I said. We got up to his room and it was litteraly just a room with two queen sized beds and a bathroom. He got his laptop and put on spongebob the movie. My favourite. "Can i borrow comfy clothes?" I asked. "You could also just wear nothing." He teased. "Shut up!" I giggles. He gave me some boxers and a tank top. The tanktop was fabolous. We laied down on his bed and got under the covers. I laid my head on his chest and he laid and arm over me laying it on my lower back. He slowly moved it down to his favorite part again. I dont get whats so attractive about my butt. I poop out of it. Whatever. I like the feeling. He startes the movie and i already knew that i would fall asleep instantly.
Next morning
I woke up by my love snorring. Oh no. I stood up searching for the light switch. I stood on someone hearing them scream. "Oh my god I'm soo soorrry!" I said. The scream woke up all the others. Sammy turned on the light revealing Nate laying on the floor. "Why are you sleeping on the ground?" I asked confused. "Because you guys slept in mine!" He said. "Im sorry i didnt know!" I said apologizing again. "Its alright please just the next time you guys can also fuck in The Jacks bed." He said smirking. "Shut up dude!" Sammy said throwing a shoe. I giggled walking to the door. "Whatever guys. Im going shopping with the girls. See you later."
*Sammy*
"Dude happy birthday." Jack said jumping on my bed. Gilinsky joined him singing it loudly. "Cheer up man." Nate said noticing the look on my face. "I dont know dude. Kylie didnt congratulate me for my bday." I said serious. "Mabey she was just weirded out because of what i said." Nate said laughing. "Trueee!!" I said smiling. I looked at the pillow i was sleeping on. She left a note. Happy birthday baabyy!! We're now illegaly together! What an adventure:)- xo MEEEE
I chuckled at her note and took a pic of it for snap history.
"I have an idea!" I said. "What?" Nate asked. "Im getting a tattoo." I said serious. "Really??!" The jacks askes in usuan.
*Kylie*
I bought Sammy a Clippers shirt as a hint. me and the girls were sitting in starbucks. I was wearing my golf wang shoes again with white ripped skinny jeans and a warriors jersey. "Hopefully he'll cry!" Lauren said laughing. I received a text in that moment. "Guys The Jacks and Nate are bringing him to starbucks now and the others are also ready." I said smiling brightly. "Im so nervouse!" I said. The girls shushed me as they saw that the guys are coming. "Duuude the girls are here too!" Sammy said excited. "Heei babee!" I said smiling as i stood up. He hugged me tight. "I have ro give you your birthday present." Everyone was watching us. I grabbed the bag and gave him the shirt. "No way! Babe this is awesone you know that i love them!" He said smiling and immediately pulled the jersey over his head. He looked at my jersey confuses but shrugged it off. "I got you something too!" He said. I looked at the other weirdly and Nate Jack and Gilinsky smiled really really bright at me. Sammy showed me his wrist and i almost died. "Is this a real tattoo?" I asked shocked. "Yeah" he said scratching the back of his neck. It was a writing in hebru. How did he know that my mom was from israel and spoke hebru. What. How. It ment. One true Love. I bit my bottom Lip closing my eyes. "Dont you like it?" He asked insecure. "I love it you idiot." I said hugging him tightly. I broke the hug a tear on my face. "How did you know that my mom spoke hebru?" I asked with more tears. He brushed off my tears saying " i just know my girl.."