A date?

Chapter 11
*Sammys POV*

We were walkin to camerons car as i stopped Kylie. The boys didnt notice so they kept on walking. "Hey" i said smiling at her. "Hei" she smiled back. Ugh i love her smile. "So well.. i wanted to ask if you want to like you know.." i couldt figure out how to speak she just makes me so nervous. "Oh spell it out Sam" she said laughing. She called me Sam. She is so cute." Well i wanted to ask if you want to come to the party with me. As you know my Date. not like fake. i mean real" i said scratching my neck nervously. "Yes!" she said happy hugging me tight. "You dont know how happy i am." she whispered my ear. "Me mooore" i said grabbing her by her waist and lifting her from the ground. "Put me down sam." She screamed at me laughing. I throw her over my shoulder and ran to the car. "Okay calm down babe." i said putting her down. "Youre an ass" she said slapping my arm playful. "Im your ass" i said sitting next to her. "True" she kissed my cheek.

*Kylie POV*

I really like Sam. He is so confident. And he makes me feel so special. He made me forget about the whole shit that happens in my life. "cam im going to call Liz just to inform her that we ar going to sammy house." i said to Cam. "Sweeet" he said laughing. Nash looked at me. "Since when are you calling Cams mom Liz?" he said clearly annoyed. " Since when is that a problem." i said harshly. I pulled my phone out and clicked on her number. "Hey Kylie" she said. "Hey Liz. I just wanted to inform you that. We're going to Sammys house." i said. "Wilkinson?" she asked confused. "Yeah wilkinson" i said laughing at her confusness. "Okay sweeti. Be home at 7 for diner." she said hanging  up. "We need to be home at 7 for diner." i said looking at Cam. "Yeah she said she is going to make some really really niice food today" Matt said excited. "Why" Cam asked laughing. "Clearly because of me." i said laughing.

*At Sammys House (Still her POV)*

We walked to the door of Sammys house. Sammys arm was laying over my shoulder and i was holding his hand that was hanging down my upper arm. "Im hoome guys" Sammy yelled walking through the door. 5 People were sitting on the floor blowing up balloons. "Well hello." A guy said winking at me. "Connor what the fuck?" Sammy said laughing at the guy. "Sorry for him. He is just joking." he said. "Yeah im not like really into girls." He said standing up and giving me a hug. "I'm Connor. You may know me from youtube." he said smiling. "Well sorry im not into the whole youtube thingy. Im Kylie btw." i said kind of embarrassed. "Ouh. Well we know you. Youre that girl from Vine." Another guy said standing up and hugging me. "And im into girls so you know if youre single." he said winking. "Sorry Sam but she is already mine." Sammy said. "Okay so those stupid people are Connor, Sam, Ricky,  Trevor. They all share a collab channel with Jc and the other guy from the channel is staying at home with Jc hus name is Kian. And that girl is-" Sammy said pointing at the people but got cut of by this stunning girl standing up and hugging me. "I'm Lia." she said smiling at me. "Youre really pretty" she said. "Same for you." i said smiling. "She is Jc girlfriend." Sammy said. "Okay cmon guys lets decorate this."

*two hours lateer*

"Hey babe." Sammy said hugging me from behind. I was currently hanging up some light strings. "Well hello" i said turning around so we were facing each other. "I really like you" he said. "I really like you too." i said smiling at him. He smiled leaning in. I began leaning in too. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. Our lips connected. The butterflys in my stomach exploded. Our lips moved in sync as i put my hands on his neck. He laid his arms on my lower back as they slowly made their way to my butt. He grabbed it  unsure how im going to react. I smiled into the kiss. I mean who doesnt like  that cmon. I broke the kiss as i looked him in his beautiful eyes. "I won." he said laughing kissing  me again. "What?" i said confused. "You said you would never make out with me with out being wasted. Well look what we just did." he said smiling kissing me again. "Your such an idiot." i said laughing. "But you love that idiot." he said kissing me again. I stopped kissing him. He realised he dropped the 'L' bomb. I really dont care right now bc it feels right. "Yeah i really do." i said smiling. I kissid his nose as i walked into the living room were everyone was. I could hear him run. I laughed as he throwed me over his shoulder. "SHE LOVES ME GUYS. IM IN LOVE WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL." He said running out the door and running around on the street. I laughed as i screamed with him. "YES I DO" I was laughing uncontrollably. He kepg screaming and running and i could hear the others laughing too. He put me down. And said " I love you.I know its way too soon. we barely know eachother. But it just feels right. And i swear i will never let you go." He said kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. "I love you too" i said. He grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers as we walked into the house. "You guys are the cutest." Lia said laughing. The guys kept laughing. I felt my phone vibrate alot saying that i got mentions on vine. " Cameron" i said looking at him. "I had to do a vine cmon its cute." he said looking at me. "I mean they even have a ship name for you guys." i looked at the comments and they mostly said "I ship #Kammy"  "Kammy huh" Sammy said kissing my cheek. "I ship it." he said sitting on the couch. I looked at,the clock. "Shit guys we need to go. Its almost 7" The boys and i rushed  out of the house but sammy called after me. "Wait babe." he said i ran back too him. "What?" i asked confused. "I love you" he said kissing me. "I love you more" i said laughing and running back to the car.

_______

its kind of short but i think i'll stop writing this story. Nobody reads it anyways