Chapter 52

Chapter 52

KYLIES POV

"Hello my faboulos strangers you are watching me sitting in between a lot of boxes and my camera litarelly laying on some books." I said and threw my legs up. "What is happening. Oh my god Kylie are you moving out? Are you leaving the boys? Whats happening?" I asked acting like a fangirl. "I am moving to Los Angeles with Cameron, Matt and Nash. I actually am recording this intro a day before we move out. So you guys really liked my vlog videos so you know what, I'm doing another one." I grabbed the camera now vlogging. I walked downstairs to the guys. "HELLOO BITCHES!" I yelled walking in. "HEY BITCH!" Sammy yelled back at me. We looked at each other and fell into giggles. I filmed Sammy close up. "Hei." He whispered to the camera. "So what we up to today?" Nate asked walking in from somewhere. Liz also joined the room. "Diner at 7PM." She shouted before kissing my cheek and leaving for work. "Its sunday so i have to go to the cementry and after that i need to pack everything into the car." I said recording the boys. "Then lets go." Nate said grabbing his keys. We all pilled up in his car and i had to sit in Sams lap. I recorded us making some silly faces. After some minutes we arrived at the cementry and i straight walked to Lukes which was right next to my moms. Sammy was grabbing my hand catching up with me. "Right now we arrived at the cementry and we're visiting my mom and Luke." I said cracking a broken smile. The guys stood behind me and Cam recorded me as i laid the flowers on both of there graves. On lukes grave i also placed some english candy sheding a tear. "I miss you guys." I whispered. "We all do." Sammy said holding my hand tightly now standing next to me. You should join me down here. My dads voice said laughing evily. I closed my eyes while the air got stuck in my throat. "Psh baby he'll leave." Sammy whispered calmly into my ear. I felt how the voice left slowly. He is the cure. I grabbed the camera again and recorded the whole day how we packed the stuff and after that was done i uploaded my video and packed my equitment into another box.
Monday morning
Today is the day. Today I'm moving to L.A. Today I'm leaving all the bad and good times behind me and start a new chapter. I put on the outfit that i prepaired yesterday and slipped into it. Black nike yoga pants a black tank top with the SWS sign on it and golf wang vans. I literally flew down the stairs. I am so excited. "Good morning beautiful human beings." I greeted all of them grabbing an apple. "And Cameron." I looked at Cam while the boys cracked up. "Please lets recreat that! This needs to be a vine." We did that and i posted it on my channel. "Guys we need to go our flight leaves in an hour." I said looking at my phone. We walked to Cams car. I turned around one last time looking at the house i had an amazing time in. Im going to miss it so much. We got into the car and Liz drove us to the airport. All of our stuff including cams car are going to arrive there in about two days. We got to the security part and we needed to say our goodbyes. "Please watch out over them. And call me all the time. You can call text whenever. im your Lizzi." She said hugging my tightly. I stroked her hair while she sobbed into my shoulder. "I love you Liz." I said kissing her forehead. She put a hand on my cheek brushing off my tears. "I love you more sweeti." She kissed my head before letting go. The guys said their goodbyes and we left. We were walking to our gate when i thought why not vlog." I grabbed my camera and vlogged. I was walking infront of the guys and started to record. "Helllooooooo stranger- whats up? How are you? Is this the booty?" Cameron, Matt and Nash said interrupting my intro. I made a annoyed face looking into the camera. "Ladies and gentlemen yep thats my family." I said. "What are we going to do?" I asked running up behind nash. He grabbed my camera vlogging himself. "We are on our way to the gate and then we'll board the plane to L.A!" He said giving the camera a thumbs up. "Like and Subscribe!" Matt shouted. Everyone was starring at him and we just slowly walked away. I packed the camera away again and we walked to our gate. I was sitting next to cam and we ppsted a snapchat of us making silly faces with the caption some sibling time.
I also took a picture from the clouds and the plane wing with the caption a little closer to you honey✈
After the long exhausting flight we drove to the house cam and cams mom bought for us four. "We're here!" Cam shouted excitingly. No way. Hell no. It was a big nice black and white mansion. It had a cute drive way and a garage. We walked through the beautiful white big door and stepped into the house. It already had furniture so we literally dont need to plan shit. We immediately ran to the rooms. I ran up the stairs and through a room with a lot of games and a pool table. "THIS IS MINE!" I yelled. It was huuuuuuuge. The view was amazing. I had like a wall just made of windows and my bed right next to it. The other two walls were white. A black table and above it hung a picture in black with black writing that said is this black enough?
I had an own bathroom with a bathtub. Then i walked to my walk in closet which was freaking amazing. I cant even. This is real. This is my life. I unpacked my clothes, shoes and bathroom stuff. In my second suitcase were like wires, laptop and some decoration. I didnt have a lot of stuff. I put up my mac book and my stereo. I hung up some lights around the picture and grabbed the pictures i took with me. Back at home i had that wall filled with pictures. So i decided to take my favorite ones and then just fill the wall from time to time. I hung it up on the free wall. I have also packed some fan art that I've got on tour. I hung those up above my bed. I took a picture of my view from my room. I put it on Instagram with the caption unreal. Immediately when i put my phone down someone called me. "I saw you arrived." He said making the butterflies in my stomach explode. "I did yeah its beautiful. What about you?" I asked walking out of my room. "I'm at the studio right now and wanted to know if you'd like to come and hang out?" He asked confidently. I love his voice. It makes my knees weak. "Yeah sure. Send me the address I'll be there in like half an hour i think." I said jumping down the stairs. "Okey see you then babe. I loove youu." I blushed walking to the freaking great ass yas kitchen. "I love you tooo." I hung up and sat down on a bar stool. The guys and I had a talk about like rules and stuff like that. "So what are we doing today?" Nash asked. "I wanted to see the beach and stuff." Matt said and Cameron nodded. "Sammy invited me to the studio so if you guys could drop me off there that would be awesome." I said smiling.
Ten minutes later.
I had three frappuchinos in one hand and in the other my vlogging camera. I walked into the building. "Hei whats up my faboulos strangers. I'm in L.A!" I said looking into the camera excited. "So I'm on my way to the studio to hang out with Sam and Nate." I pointed to the nice looking dude at the front desk. "Eh hei." He said smiling. "Im here for Sammy and Skate." He gave me the number of the room and i walked to it. I recorded how i walked it. "Im here with Starbuuucks!!" I shouted. They were sitting around with some familiar faces. In the room were Sammy, Nate, Fredo and Justin of course. I stopped dead in my tracks calming down. No fangirling. "Oh sorry i didnt know you guys were here too." I said looking at Fredo and Justin. "No problem. We already have starbucks." They said taking a sip. "I miiisssed youuuuuu!" Sammy sung hugging. I recorded my face how i made a goofy smile blushing. "I missed you tooo babe." I said pecking his lips. I turned off the camera and greeted Nate. I gave them their drinks. (A/N i met fredo and died) "Enough of the break. Sammy get back in there we need to record your part." Fredo said. "Yep.. wait.. i wanted to try something knew." Sammy said standing up. He leaned next to the door. Fredo gave him the 'continue' look. "So we all know Kykie can sing and i want her to be in the album." Sammy said. I chocked on my drink not being able to take this serious."are you nuts I dont want your album to be bad." I said seriously. "Shut up Kylie.... We actually heard the video you ones took." Nate said scratching the back of his head. "You what?" I asked silently. I mean thats not that bad. I recorded it to be found if i die. But hey i mean. Whatever. "You sing like an angle and your fans would also buy the track which would be a huge win." Fredo said. "You heard it too?" I asked confused. He nodded smirking.
Flashback
This is going to be a cover from Jaymes Young I'll be good. The song is one of my all time favorites." I said preparing my fingers on the right fred. "So i hope you guys enjoy it." I began playing the rythem moving my head lightly to the sound.
I thought I saw the devil, this morning
Looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue
With the warning to help me see myself clearer
I never meant to start a fire,
I never meant to make you bleed,
I'll be a better man today

I felt my eyes get teary. My fingers moved to the next fred. They were shaking as my eyes got more teary.

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the times that I never could.

My past has tasted bitter for years now,
So I wield an iron fist
Grace is just weakness
Or so I've been told.
I've been cold, I've been merciless
But the blood on my hands scares me to death
Maybe I'm waking up today

The tears escaped my eyes slowly dropping from the tip of my nose to the floor.

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the light that I shut out
For all of the innocent things that I've doubt
For all of the bruises that I've caused and the tears
For all of the things that I've done all these years
Yeah, for all of the sparks that I've stomped out
For all of the perfect things that I doubt

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the times I never could.

Ooh oh oh
Ooh oh oh
For all of the times I never could.

I stopped playing brushing away the tears.

"Sorry that im getting so emotional guys. I hate crying." I said laughing. I wiped away all of the tears calming down.
Flashback over.

"Well but there is no time to write a new song for her to sing on the album." Fredo said making a relifed sigh leave my lips. "But i can just phone someone. You could cover a song from her. The song fits you perfectly." He said and walked out. I groaned. "Saaaaaaammy why?" I asked chuckling. "I want my babe to be on my first album. It wouldnt be the same without you." He said smiling. Five minutes of me nervously tapping my foot fredo came back in with a huge smile spred on his lips. "I've spoken to one of my friends and she told me you could cover this song." He gave me the papers. My everything- Ariana Grande. My eyes widened. I cant sing a song from her. She is too great. She is amazing. "She also told me that she loves to watch your videos." He said winking and i blushed hardly. I dont even need the papers i know the lyrics by heart. "So you want to give it a shot?"