Chapter 57

Chapter 57
*sammys POV*

I gulped nervously sitting down on the bed and starring into the full lenght mirror. "Which one?" I asked my voice shaky. I held up the two ties. One was black and the other was white. "The black one." Nate said. I put it around my neck trying to tie it but my hands shook too much. "I'll help you." Andrea said giggling. A smile appeared on my face making me less nervous. She tied it perfectly and i grabbed my black smoking jacket and put it on. "You look awesome." Andrea said placing a single white rose onto my jacket. "Thanks." I said and pulled her in for a hug. "Lets go its about to start." Nate said and handed me my paper. My hands were sweaty and shaky. Scratch that my whole body was sweaty and shaky. We walked to the end of the aisle. I stood right next to the Rabbi and Priest. Next to me were my boys. Litteraly all of my boys. Nate, the jacks, Cam, Nash and Matt. I wipped away the sweat on my forehead. All the guests sat down. Justin and Fredo sat in the first row. Next to them were Jason and Ana. We invited all our friends. Kian, Jc, Rickey, Ricky, Connor, Trevor, Anthony, Andrew, SDK and more. Of course i also invited my relatives. I turned around to Nate as the music started playing. "You got this." He said winking. I gulped looking down the aisle. First the braidmates walked towards us. Lauren, Andrea, Jenn, Arden and Samantha. Then she came. Tears of joy filled my eyes as i saw her beautiful smile. The dress made her look more perfect which i personaly think is not possible. She is the best thing that happened to me. Next to her was Camerons mom. She walked with her clinging onto her hand. Liz had some tears on her cheeks. I looked at Kylie. She was smiling from ear to ear. A tear rolled down my cheek. Mine. All. Mine. I put my hand on my eyes whipping away all the tears that were about to come. Liz gave me Kylies hand crying. "Watch out over my little girl." I nodded and she gave me a quick hug. Kylie gave her flowers to Andrea and then held my hand standing infront of me. The priest and the rabbi said some things. I couldnt listen i just staired into her amazing blue eyes. "Sammy and Kylie decided to write their own vow." The rabbi said pointing towards me. "The rings please." The priest added. Little Felix walked out in a smoking and brought us the rings. "Thank you buddy." I said ruffling his hair. He walked over to his mom. Samantha picked him up kissing his cheek. "I guess I'll start." I said grabbing the ring. I opened my letter and gulped. My voice was shaky and i wasnt able to read. I gave the letter back to a confused looking Nate. "I- i planned to read something out loud but i'm not able to look at a paper while such a beautiful woman is standing infront of me. Do you remember what i told you on our first date? How 'Kylie Marie Shepard is my girlfriend' sound great?" I asked making her giggle. "You know i changed my mind. Kylie Marie Shepard is my wife sound way better." The crowd laughed loudly. "I cant be a day without you. You make me happy. Anything that you do makes me happy. How you say the word poopy head. The way you look at me. The way you try not to curse infront of kids. How you keep trying to cook a nice meal even though you suck at cooking. Especially when you say my name. You got me wrapped around your finger and I'll do anything for you even if its going to suck for me. I love you Kylie and I'm never going to stop." She had tears rolling down her chubby cheeks. "Do you want to take this ring and give the promise to stay with me in good and bad times?" I asked copying the priest. "Yes Sammy." She said and i slipped on her ring. "Your turn Kylie." The rabbi said smiling. "So i did not even prepare a letter. I thought about what to say and how to say everything but i couldnt figure it out. You helped me through anything. You were there when i didnt want to be here. You made me smile even when you were hurt." I brushed of the tears giggling. "Youre my best friend." She said and i looked over at Cameron. "Sorry guys." She said making all the guests laugh. "I think that this isnt a huge change for us or a big step. I mean we were basecily acting like a married couple already. Now that I'm 25 and you 26 nothing has changed. I know you'll be there for me in good and bad times. I hope youre as excited as i am. So will you accept my ring?" She asked. "Of course." I said smiling. She took my shaky hand and slid on the ring. "Now there is one more thing to do." The priest. "Here." The rabbi gave me a little sack with a glass in it. I smiled brightly and placed it on the floor. I stood on it and it made sound while it shattered. "Maseltov!" All the guest shouted happily. I placed my hands on kylies hips pulling her to me. She swung her arms over my shoulder and connected our lips. My stomach filled with all those familiar butterflies. "I love you." She said breaking the kiss. "I love you too." I interwined our hands and the rabbi spoke up again. "Congratiulations to Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson."
We walked out of the church and were ready to finally party. All the women were standing infront of the stairs and Kylie was on the top. She held her bucket of flowers turned around and threw it into the crowd. It flew directly into Andreas arms. I walked to Kian. "Well that means she's getting married soon. Better buy the ring." I said chuckling. "If you knew dude." He opened his jacket showing me the package. "Shut up!" I said hugging him. "I'm asking her on saturday." He said nervously. "She has to say yes!" I said patting his shoulder. I walked to my wifey and we started to take pictures with all our friends and then just us. After a half an bour we were in this huge kind of ball room and were sitting infront of tables. Everyone was having so much fun. Cameron and Samantha were feeding Felix but he just wanted to go to the dance floor. I walked to them laying my hand on Camerons shoulder. "Guys i got this." I said and they laughed as i walked to the dance floor with him in my arms dancing around like an idiot. I looked over to them and saw Cam laying his arm over Samanthas shoulder kissing her lips lightly. They got married last year and they are litteraly made for each other. I looked to the buffet and saw my better half running towards me. "The foood is sooo goood." She said her mouth full with pizza. "Of course it is! You chose it." I said laughing. I placed Felix on the ground and he grabbed Kylies and my hand dancing around weirdly. Nash tapped my shoulder saying that the cake is ready. Kylie litteraly ran to the big white and black cake. "Oh my god its just as beautiful as i planned it!" She said hugging me. We cut the cake and i took a handfull throwing it to her face. She let out a giggle creaming my face in with cake. I licked her cheek making her laugh more. "Ewwww!!" She said loudly. We gave all the guests their cake and then our song came on. With ears to see and eyes to hear by sleeping with sirens. "My lady" i said stretching out my hand. "Oh boy." She giggled grabbing my hand and walking to the dance floor. Everyone made space for us and just watched us. I laid my hands on her lower back and waist and she placed hers on the back of my neck. We were dancing lightly to the music. "Did i already tell you that you look fantastic?" I asked smiling down at her. "Yeah about five hundret times."she said while placing her head on my shoulder. "I love you." She mumbled. "I love you more." I said and kissed the top of her head. About 1AM in the morning the wedding ended and Kylie and me were sitting on the rooftop of our house. She was wearing some of my grey sweatpants and a white shirt. She looked amazing with her hair up in a messy bun. We were laying down cuddling and starring up at the stars. She had her head on my chest and my arm was laying over her shoulder. "You know we should be fucking right now?" I said chuckling. She laughed too looking up at the sky. "Idiot." She whispered still laughing. She was still looking at our universe while i was looking at mine.