Chapter 38

Chapter 38
*SAMMYS POV*
"Kylie!" I wanted to get her but Ashley held me back. "Who is that babe?" She asked giggling. "Ashley stop! I broke up!" I said seriously. "I dont understand!" She said giggling as she acted stupid. God help me. "Ashley dont act dumb." Nate said annoyed. "Okey Listen here guys. Sammy you will never break up with me. We are ment to be! " she said angrily. Nate and i laughed. "Are you serious? We were never ment to be." I said chuckling. "Its over!" I said again. "You cant just leave me! Who is going to buy me stuff now huh? You cant go." She said sternly. "Go find another stupid guy. I dont mind at all." I said and walked off. You heard her groan loudly and then her high heels on the floor. Nate ran up to me and held my shoulder. "Whats with Kylie?" He asked worried. "I need to explain everything." I said sighing. The break was over and we needed to sit back at the table. Kylie ignored me the whole time. "So O2L is going to have a bus. Andrea,Jenn,Lauren,Arden and Kylie will share one. Then there is one for Matt, Nash, Cameron, Andrew and Anthony. The last one is for the Jacks and Sammy and Nate." Chad explained. I smirked over at her. She was talking to Lauren. Looks like they get along well. She let out a laugh and covered her mouth with her little hands. I chuckled still staring at her. God that was the most beautiful laugh i've ever heard. How her hair bounced up and down while that angelic sound came out of her mouth. I leaned back in my chair. Her eyes. Fuck. Those blue eyes. They kill me. They shine the whole time. When she laughs, when she speaks and especially when she looks at me. I could stare at her forever. Her hugs. Her great hugs. You feel loved and warm. Her little arms wrapped around my torso and my head above hers. I feel like i can protect her from the bad in the world. I let out a sigh. She is so beautiful. Nate elbowed me and i basecily jumped out of my chair. Everybody was staring at me. I let out an awkward cough and sat up straight again. Nate leaned to my ear and whispered. "Bro you were starring at her for over five minutes." Chad went on with the meeting as my eyes grew wide. "Did she notice?" I asked nervously. "We all did." He said and laughed loudly. I looked over to Kylie and saw that the girls whispered something to her and she blushed whispering something back. Its like im back in middle school. I never get nervous when i talk with girls but she makes me go insane. I stutter, my palms get sweaty and i just blabber things. I need to explain the Ashley thing to her. How am i gonna do that? You may ask. I dont fucking know. I fiddled with my phone as i was thinking about a cigarette. That would be so good rn. "Dude. Can i have a cig?" I whispered to Nate. Nate told me to shut up because Chad was about to say something important. I looked up at Chad confused. I forgot to listen the whole time. "So the tour is going to be all around amerika again. And there are also some special stops like England and Brasil." What. "This is awesome!" Kylie said excited. Her eyes accidentely fell on me. I looked into her electric blue eyes. It was like mine were locked into hers but i guess i was wrong because she just looked away again. Why is she not falling for me yet. This is going to be harder than i thought. "We will be recording the music videos for 'like that', 'wild life' and 'wassup' while we're on the road so you guys should better be excited." Jake said and pointed to me, Nate and the Jacks. I nodded and grined at Nate. "We're going to take a short break and then we'll do a video all together about the tour." We all walked out of the room and grabbed some food and drinks. I walked to Nate and asked him for a cigarette again. We walked out together and he gave me one while lighting up his own. "I thought you stopped smoking?" He asked and gave me the lighter. I lit up mine and took a long drag. I missed this feeling. "I wanted to but i dont know man. I guess i stoped smoking because of Kylie. I dont think i'll get her back." I said and robbed my forhead. "Youre not really giving up right?" Nate asked shocked. "Bro its just that i-i.." i looked through the glass door and saw Kylie looking at me. She saw my cigarette and immediately had a sad look on her face. I looked at the floor and back to her. I turned around and sighed heavily. I took another long drag. "That what?" Nate asked confused. He threw the end o his cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. "I cant make her fall for me again. I think i lost her." A bile built in my throat but it was gone quickly as i took another drag. I could hear the door open behind me and i turned around. I looked at Nate with wide eyes. "I told you to stop." She said and grabbed my almost finished cigarette and threw it away. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "Kylie i-i.." i got cut off by her. "The meeting starts again come on." She said and walked off. "Did she hear it?" I asked anxiously. "I guess not. She would have reacted if she heard that." Nate said reffering to our conversation. "I hope so." I said.

*KYLIES POV*
We walked out of the meeting room. I followed the girls. They are the funniest people ever. Lauren is basecily me. I looked around and searched for Sammy. I wanted to talk you know about Ashley and stuff. I saw him standing outside with Nate. Both had cigarettes. Are they kidding me. Sammy looked back at me. His eyes said more then words. His look was a mix of guilt and sadness. I took a deep breath and made my way to them. I was about to open the door but i heard i quiet interesting convo. "I cant make her fall for me again. I think i lost her." I closed my eyes in pain. I quickly opened the door so he wouldnt say another word. "I told you to stop." I said mad and threw it away. "Kylie i-i.." i cut him of saying that the meeting continues. I walked back to it. I never stoped falling for him and heck he never lost me. Why would he think he needs to make fall again. Should i tell him that i heard it? But on the other hand i want to see how he plans to make me fall again. I guess i wont tell him. We were gathered around the floor ready to film the video about the tour. We made the video in one tape. "Lets take a group picture of you guys." Chad said. Everyone cuddled into a big group pic thing. I had to stand at the end next to Sammy. I had a solid three foot space between him and me. "Kylie come closer youre not in the picture." Chad said. Suddendly i felt Sammy hand around my waist. The sparks tingled on my skin and it just felt natural. I let out a giggle and put my hand behind his back pulling myself again closer to him. We all did a nice smile and took pic."okay guys now one please thats more silly. More yourself." Chad said laughing. I did a queen pose still close to Sammy. He leaned in closer to my cheek and kissed it exactly when the pic was taken. I blushed hardly and looked at the floor. Damn you Sammy. I am suppose to be mad at you bc of Ashley. Of course i know that he broke up. There conversation was heard by the whole digitour gang. I just thought it moved way to quickly. "Befor you guys leave we have one more thing. Tomorrow is a photoshoot for the website and stuff so be at the place at around noon." We all took our papers and began to walk out. Andrew ran into my direction and greeted me with a hug. "Heey giirl!" He said smiling. "You need to come to mine today so we can make the collab." He said serious. "Yaaaas i am so excited. Hold up." I said and took out my phone. Its 5PM. "Okay so is it cool with you if im going to be at yours at around six or like half past six?" I asked. "Yeah sure i'll text you the address." He said and ran to Jenn. I walked to the boys that were hanging around with Sammy and Nate infront of Cams car. "Kylie we're going to drive Nate and Sammy home so you need to sit in someones lap if thats alright with you?" Cam asked unsure. "Yeah no problem." I said smiling friendly. The boys started to sit into the car and at the end i had to sit on my ex boyfriends lap. I dont have anything against it. I mean i like him. Of course i'll sit on his lap. "Look at your phone." Sammy whispered silently so no one could hear it. I took my phone out and saw that i got a text from Sammy. I opened it. Hopefully he didnt see the name.
From: My love
Im sorry about Ashley. We broke up. She just would get it.
To: My love
I know. The convo was pretty loud.
I sent it and prayed to god that he seriously didnt see his name.
From: My love
My love huh?;)
To: My love
Shut up. I never had time to change it.
Lie.
From: My love
Aha;) Youre still saved as my cutie potato❤❤
I stared at the screen as the flashback made me blush hard.
* "Soo i wanted to ask if i can have your number so we can hang out again?" Sammy asked. "Yeah sure gimme your phone" i said smiling. I saved me as My cutie potato❤❤*

To: My love
Holy throwback haha
Oh god why did i sent that. It sounds so weird.
From: My love
You still up for the date?:)
I wrote back without hesitation. I want to see how he makes me 'fall again'
To: My love
Yeah:)