Dont Worry.

Chapter 6

*Pauls POV(The Waiter)*

Someone tapped my shoulder. I stopped huginng kylie and looked in her face. Her mouth was in a O shape and her eyes were widen. I slowly turned around just to meet a furious looking Nash. I saw him clench his fist. His face got all red. His arms were about to colide with my face but someone stoped him.

*Kyls POV*

He slowly turned around. Oh no i could see that Nash is getting really angry. Before his fist colided with the waiters face i stoped  him. " Nash stop. Just sit down we'll eat breakfast and then go. He isn't worth your time." i slowly whispered as i tried to calm him down. I repete TRIED. He still lokked mad as fuck. I took his hand intomine and whispered again. "Cmon Nash. Sit down." His muscles relaxed and his face became normal again. "Okay." He said so only i could hear. We both sat down again. We were still holding hands and i really like it. We became stares from Matt and Cam but whatever. "Okay what you guys wanna order?" said the waiter. "I'll take 3 Pancakes with Sirup"Nash answered with a blank expression. "Make that two", "Make that three." the boys added. I thought about what i should eat but everytime i thought about food i could here my fathers voice saying: Im worthless. Fat.Fat.Fat.Fat.Fat. Ugh. I felt my eyes tear up so i just took a deep breath faked a smile and said.: "I'm not that hungry. I'll just take a Tea", "I'll be right back." Said the waiter with a wink. I could feel Nash tense up. "Nash relax" I whispered as i kissed his cheek. "UUUUh.. We got some loves here!!" Matt said in a high pitched voice. "Stoop.." I said blushing.Nash just laughed along with the others.I looked down at my and Nash' interwined fingers. I could feel a smile on my lips. As i looked up to Nash he already stared down at me. Uff those blue eyes. Those lips. They make me go crazy. "Heres your food" he laid the food on the table and of course my Tea. The food looked so gooooooood. Fat.Fat.Fat. Okay nah my tea looks better right?... We still hold each others hands while eating. Which is wierd because he needs this hand for eating hahaha whatever. he began going up my arm. Fuck no. I pulled my arm away like a fuckin lightning nigghu. All theboys looked worried at me whilest i just looked into my tea. The point is.. I lost my happpiness and i want to help them keep theirs you know. They dont need to worry about me. I dont have happiness and that the truth sorry. Even if im gonna break because of this i wouldnt care because i kept them happy and i love them. I dont want them to know about my scars, my parents, my family. I tried to change the subject. "Matt we still need to do our First worldwar project". I said. "Uhh yeah totally forgot about that.Wanna do it right after breakfast?" he asked. "Yeah why not." Cameron began to light up and had a big af smirk on his face. "Guys y'all know that im in this project group with a girl. She is freakin hot. And we kinda made out and i really like her. And we keep writing eachother and she is really cute. I dont know what to do?" Cameron said while daydreaming about this girl. "What her name?" Nash asked. "Her name is Maya". "WAIT MAYA. MAYA WITH AN 'Y'?" i asked shocked. "Yeah?..oh yeah right she is your friend." oh god great she is cheating on her boyfriend again and this time with one of my best friends. Uff this is going too far maya. Should i tell him."Cameron i dont want to crash your little romance but she has a boyfriend...." I whispered the last part. "What?!" Cameron said. "Y-yeah" i said sad. "O-oh." He said looking on his phone. "Delet that bitch!" He said as he clicked some buttons on hisphone. "And deleted is she" He said with a smile. "Cameron just watch out with her.. She is a really complicated person...". "I will.." After they ate their breakfast me and matt went to his house. 

*At Matthews*

"Moooom im hooome!!", he screamed. His voice cracked at the end so it sounded like a dieing whale. "Oh heello matt" A beautiful woman said. "And who is this pretty girl" She asked as she gave me a hug. "Im Kylie." I said whilest huging back. "Matt is that your girlfriend?" She asked with a cheecky smile. "hahaha no.no" i said laughing my ass off. "Wow that nice thanks." Matt said. "No we arent together she is Nashs girlfriend." Matt said. "Shut uuup im not" I screamed at him. He ran up the stairs and so did i. 

*2 Hours later*

"YAAAS WE'RE FINALLY FINISH!" Matt screamed on the top of his lungs. "Wow,.." I said rubbing my ears. "Soooo.. "Matt said"what happened at IHop?" he asked me curious. " I dont know what you mean." I said honestly. "Why did you pull your hand away from Nashs. Like you pulled it away faster then flash runs." He said sitting on the floor next to me. Mabey i can trust him. But i dont want him to worry. Mabey i should just tell him about the aunt part and lie that the cuts were that deep that you could still feel them. "Mhh okay. So when i was 11 my Aunt started hitting me and then i began cutting." A tear slipped away from my eyes." And they were so deep that you could still feel them. I didnt want him to worry, But i stoped at the age of 12 when my aunt died." I said tears streaming down my face. " Oh my god kyls im so sorry. And i wont tell him i swear."He said wiping the tears from my face. "And know seriously you two needa date like" He said getting serious. "You think?" i said blushing. "DUUUUUH. You two are like made for eachother." He said looking at me like i was dumb. "I dont know doe. I think i really do like him but... " " There is no but he likes you toooo." matt screamed. "Okay okay i'll try. But its 6PM i have to leave." I said getting up. "Okay write me when you get home save" He said with a smile. 

*A week later*

I visited my mom everyday at the hospital.She still isnt awake. I got more and more depressed. My dad started hitting me harder and harder. I havent eaten for a week. And my wrists and legs and everything is covered in scars. I try to stay happy in front of the boys but i most  of the time stay silent. Maya ignored me because i havent eaten with her and know she starts bullying me and tries to get Nash. I seriously dont know what to do with my life. The only things that keep me alive are Cam MAtt NAsh Ana and Luke. And of course the hope that my mom is going to wake up. 

__________________________________________________

I got a cooooold uugh. Cant breath through my freaking nose whatevr.