A Change

Chapter 9
*Sammys POV*

Kylie walked out the door. The boys looked at me with wide eyes.

"what?" i asked them.

"Well.. Are you and Kylie like a thing?" Cameron asked followed by a nod from Matt in my direction.

"Why are you guys asking that" i said sitting down on the couch.

"You know Kyls is like our little baby sister. We dont want her to get hurt." They said seriously sitting down next to me.

"I would never hurt her" i stated honest.

"Nash said that too. And look at them now." Matt said getting sad. "They were like perfect matches and now he even bullies her" Cam said.

"I mean.. I barely know her. We kinda just clicked you know. I just felt something real" I said thinking about yesterday. "Please just give her time. Dont get caught up in the feelings. Watch out.." Matt said putting his hand on my shoulder. "She is a really special person. You'll never find someone like her again." cam said standing up.

"Matt and i are leaving now. We'll talk to you later" Cam said walking out. "Bye guys" i said closing the door.

*Kylies POV*

"Well look who came home!" he stumble towards me obviously drunk. "Dad what are you doing with Luke." i asked mad. Luke was crying hard and laying on the floor. "Well you and Ana werent home so i watched over Luke" he said looking at me. I walked to Luke and put him on his bed. "Dont you ever dare to touch him dad" i said dead serious. "Dont tell me what to do bitch!" he screamed at me pulling my hair and throwing me down the stairs. I hit my head several times. "Daddy stop!" Luke screamed running behind him. "go away. its alright honey been." i said standing up. "No Kylie i'll help you" he said running into my dads direction. My dad turned around and grabbed Luke by his arm. "Listen to your sister and go!" My dad said throwing him to the ground. He just didnt. Oh hell nah nobody touches my honey been. " Never touch him ever again. You asshole!" i screamed at him furious running at him. I hit him several times in his face. "You son of a bitch." He screamed grabbing a vase and throwing it at the ground. "Im going to end this shit here and now. You worthless piece of trash." My dad said picking up a broken sharp piece of glas. "Dad what are you doing?" i said backing off "Not so brave anymore babygirl" he laughed. I hit him in the stomach so it would stop him but it only made him more angry. He grabed me by my neck and slid the sharp piece down my back. I screamed loud in pain. I never felt so much pain. I fell to the ground screaming. I heard someone talk and more screaming before i totally blacked out.

-----

I heard an annoying beeping nose. I slowly opened my eyes to be flashed by a bright light. I looked around to see that i was in a hospital room. I saw Ana, Jason and Luke sitting on chairs beside my bed. All of them were half asleep. My throat was dry and that freaking beeping noise makes me go craazy. "Shut that freakin noise off" i said loudly enough to wake everyone up. " Oh my god kyls youre awake!!" Ana said calling a doctor. "And your old self!" Jason said rubbing his eyes. "Hey Kylie" Luke said waving  his tiny hands. "hey honey" i said. The doctor walked in with a surprised face. "Kylie we didnt expect you to wake up anytime soon. You lost a lot of blood and your constant weight is way too small for that amount of bloodloss. Its important for you know to eat enough so you can get a healthy weight." he said looking at his paper. "How long do i have to stay here?" i asked, i mean i have to go to school. "Three weeks so the stitches on your back can fully recover. So the food is going to be here about noon." he said walking out. "We already called Matt and Cam." Ana said holding Luke in her arms. "No why did you do that. They dont know anything what happened. I never told them. They shouldnt worry." i said mad. "I didnt know. But sweetheart you have to tell them they are your best friends and they care about you trust me. Matt began crying when i told them youre here." My sister said with a smile. Cam and Matt came running into my room out of breath and Matt fully in tears. "Oh my god youre alright!" Matt said hugging me. "Matt it hurts" i said. "Oh im sorry. Im just happy to see you" he said. "Im so happy that youre alright." cam said kissing my forehead. I sit up. "Well you guys know what happened?" I asked. "We just know that your dad got into jail and you are here." i looked at my sister signalising her that they should leave us alone. " We'll leave you three alone!" my sister said walking out with Luke and Jason. So i told them about everything. About my mom, my dad hitting abusing me, my eating disorder, my cutting and of course about yesterday. "And then he slid the sharp piece down my back and thats why i am here" i said with tears rolling down my face. "Kylie.. I am so sorry. Why didnt you tell us about it?" Cam said. "I didnt want you guys to worry. I thought i wasnt worth recovery and i could never be happy again. So i promised myself that i will keep you guys happy because y'all are my everything. And im really sorry i just.. " i couldt talk anymore i started sobbing. "i just broke." i said in tears. "Kylie you are the most amazing person in the world. We love you. We will never leave you. And trust me you are worth recovery." Matt said hugging me. "I love you tooo" cam said hugging me aswell. "I love you guys more." i said. They sat back down. " But guys dont tell anyone pls" i said. " I dont want to have their pity." i said holding up my pinky. "We wont tell anyone!" cameron said cam said imterwining our pinkys and so did Matt. "But i have to tell my mom" Cam said looking at me. "why" i asked. "They didnt tell you." he said looking at me curious. "No they didnt" i stated. "Well your Dad is in Jail and i now for a fact that ypu dont want to go to foster care.. So my mom said that she would take you and Luke under care. She has already done all the paper work shit. " cameron explained. "What" i said under shock. Luke and i are going to move in with a happy family a healthy family. He is going to grow up in happiness. A woman walked in. Her face seemed familiar. She was holding Luke. "Kyls look thats aunty lizzi" he said hugging her. I guess thats Cams mom. "Hey mrs. Dallas." i said.

"Call me Liz." she smiled. I opened my mouth but she interupted me. " Dont worry your sister explained everything to me." she said touching my shoulder. " Okay" i said releaved. " How long are you staying here." she asked. "Three more weeks."

"Okay  im gonna call the school and tell them." she said smiling even more. That womans smile is amaziing. "I dont know how to thank you. You are saving my little brothers life and mine." i said holding her hand. "Thank you so so much Liz." i began crying. She put Luke down and hugged me." Kylie thats no problem. You made Cameron so happy. You are a welcome family member." she said. " But know we have to leave." she said. I said my goodbyes with everyone and they left