introductions seating chart and theater

Jess: ok before we start I need to do something to get the adults here

*they blink*

Jess: aka smalls parents Hailey's parents Mr Myrtle ejs dad are y'all stupid

*they nod*
Smalls: I think we were confused how you get them here

Jess: magic smalls magic

Smalls: oh

Jess: *opens portals in front of tommys mom ejs dad smalls parents Hailey's parents Myrtle and officer pork chop and grabs a megaphone* if you can all step through the portal in front of you that'd be handy thank you.

*they step through*

Jess: great *closes the portals* mighty ten assemble on stage! Immediately!

*Jackson alden Anna Strawberry John Ellie Noa Lenny and Rialey get on stage*

Jess: *hops up and glares at John for the messup on noas name as I told you spell it right so I don't have to edit*

Johnathen; *whispers sorry*

*Anna and Strawberry giggle*

Jess: ok only 10 people in this room know my name my friends and Wendy.

*the sandlot boys look at Wendy*

Wendy: I guess she trusted me more then you guys.

*they pout*

Jess: *coughs to get their attention*

*they look at Jess*

Jess: so me and my friends will introduce ourselves

*the boys nod*

Jess: first I'm Jessica Frost daughter of Jack Frost and Elsa

Rialey: Hi im her twin Rialey Frost

Ellie: Hi I'm Ellie Ryder I'm the daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder

Johnathen: Johnathen Haddock one son of Hiccup and Merida Haddock

Noa: *hiding behind John a bit* hi I'm Noa Haddock the other son of Hiccup and Merida Haddock.

Johnathen; *rubs Noa back*

Lenny: hi I'm Lenny son of Moana and Maui *manipulates some water*

Alden: I'm Alden the grandson of evil Queen and dopey and my parents are Doug and Evie.

Jackson; Hi I'm Jackson grandsom of the fairy godmother and sleeping beauty son of Jane and Audrey

Jess: *nods at Anna and strawberry as their the only two left*

Anna; Hi im Anna granddaughter of Maleficent Hades Belle and Beast or king Adam daughter of Mal and Ben.

Strawberry; Names Strawberry grandparents are Jafar and Mulan and Shang and daughter of Jay and Lonnie.

Jess: Now if I remember correctly the ones I grabbed were confused about my sexuality.

*they rub their necks*

Jess: so we'll each say our sexuality and whether were taken or not and explain our sexuality.

*they nod*

Jess: ok I'll start

*they listen*

Jess: I'm bisexual and Polyamourse meaning I like both guys and girls and can date more then one person I'm taken by John.

Johnathen; I'm straight meaning I only like girls however I do support and taken by Jess.

Jess: that's called a straight Ally babe Noa you next buddy.