Entry 213: Zora's Domain

I woke up earlier than usual. I don't know, I just felt wide awake and restless. I know Sidon said he would be working in the morning but a thought came to me. Maybe instead of good night kisses, I could give him good morning kisses? He's told me he likes me being the first thing he sees so maybe a kiss would make it even better? I don't know, I just know I would like it if he would do the same for me. I just...

I want to do little things to make him happy.

I only have so many big things I can do like saving the domain and Hyrule. I want to know what I can do till and after that.

So I snuck into his room, but he was already awake, packing his weapons away. He was confused but very glad to see me. How he called my name was just felt so sweet. It alone got me to blush, and I hate it. I need to figure out how to fluster him more! He just does it so naturally, how!? He even teased me about it. I told him it was his fault because he was too cute. He turned it back on me saying I was adorable. When he asked why I was here and I told him, he said that was proof of how adorable I am. And that soft chuckle of his after he said it. He at least kneeled down so I would reach his face. He also gave me a hug and said he'd see me soon.

Instead of training I opted to think about how I could use it in combination with other weapons and skills. Spears are very good for throwing, maybe I can take advantage of that. They're also better for distanced, quick combat. I was thinking I could throw it and use the shikah slate to bring it back, but the slate it too slow. I'm thinking that since spears have become my main weapon, instead of combining I more so need to think up good transitions into using other weapons for when I need too.

Sidon got back to me very quickly. He eagerly showed me how to do the more delicate carving using these thin tools, and magnifying glass to see details better and read the stone to see where it could be weak or not and where to make cuts. He even rounded the teeth despite how thin they are, I was admittedly a bit scared for him that something might go wrong. It has this blueish, purpleish hue. The top part thing that you hold is smooth near the teeth but has decoration more so at the top, those diamond-like sharp angles in combination with wave like engravings the higher parts look more purple, and the indented parts look more blue. He spent just about all day working on it. He even had me help out in a few parts and had me make some parts of the waves.

The evening was just spent brushing out my hair. Sidon also tried figuring out how to braid, and any knots made he immediately fixed. It was nice seeing him have so much fun, and I really like the feeling of my hair being played with, it's kind of tingly!

It's back to training tomorrow, I think I know enough now, so what I really need to do is figure out how to integrate the zora ways!