Entry 214: Zora's Domain

I knew before it must have taken a lot for Sidon to make my arm armor but seeing how much work it takes to do such delicate work, I appreciate this gift so much more. I do wonder though how the... the parts where the gemstones can be taken in and out, it must be made of stuff other than crustal, it doesn't have any give to allow for that.

Sidon joined me for training. He made sure I got to do what I wanted and not end up teaching everyone again. He acted as my spotter of sorts. He really helped a lot. He did seem quieter today though. When I asked him about it, he asked me when I was thinking of going again. Apparently, I act this certain way before I leave or am starting to consider leaving. I guess I am, once I figure out how to implement the zora techniques I'll be leaving for Shikah village, then Hateno, and then Gerudo town. Then... Maybe that forest. Sidon had a feeling I would be leaving soon and wanted to confirm it.

I don't know what, but something just come over me that got me to suddenly stop in the middle of an attack, surprising him. I asked Sidon if he knew I wasn't just here for training but to see him too, right? He really knew that I want to be with him, right? He smiled, telling me he already knew that without a single doubt, but hearing me want to confirm that meant so much, more than I could ever believe.

Bossa Nova came for training. He's getting antsy again, I think he's had enough of relaxing so today I started making new fighting techniques when on his back! This reminded me of something and I asked if Bossa Nova could have more armor! Turns out after reading through my journal back in Tarrey town he had already started on that. It's a light armor set with places to set in gems. It shouldn't impede his movement or be uncomfortable for him, it more so protects vital places like his stomach and joints. He's also getting help from the leather smith like he did for my armor.

Overall, it was a nice day. I guess I'll leave after we finish Bossa Nova's armor and mirror, if I am satisfied with my techniques I'll leave after that. Then again... maybe I should stay longer. I'm not here just for training so I should show that, but I can't keep delaying this. I have to save Zelda and face the Calamity at some point. These times with him, they're going to mean nothing if we're all dead. And it's cruel to force her to keep fighting.

I think I'll keep training tonight.