Entry 227: Forest of Time

My chest feels heavy and tight, like it's hard to breath, like a large stone is resting atop it. I find myself choking up seeing it, the castle, as small and far away as it seems. I can't bring myself to look away.

That distraction was enough for me to get hit by an attack. Thankfully Calisa and Bossa Nova came to my rescue. I've messed up so horribly. I'm getting too distracted and lost in thought. At least I learned something, I do retain some scaring even after I heal. I have scratches on my hand, mini versions of the gashes I got. It stings a little, feels itchy almost. I wrapped my hand in bandages to keep from scratching it. Calisa even gave me a salve to alleviate the discomfort. Calisa saw it too, the light coming from the castle. She's notices that light has been appearing more frequently the past couple of years. She's not sure whether to be concerned about it or not. It always gave her a bad feeling though. She only saw that light once as a child but soon after she began traveling, she saw it again, and that light had always returned much quicker than the last. This was the fifth time this year now.

I asked her if she was going anywhere in particular, if not, I begged her to stay. I need her to teach me or at least give me a crash course in the Gerudo ways, I'd teach her Hylian and she would go to Gerudo town to teach Riju, I'd even give her a letter to give to Riju, a letter explaining the situation.

I'm preparing letters to send to Kass and Teba, Sidon, Riju, and Yunobo after I get the Master Sword, the moment I get it, I'll have to fight that Calamity and I have no idea what it will do... I want them to be prepared for the worst. I have no more time, I need to stop it now, so I have to prepare everything I can in advance.

Calisa didn't respond right away, she instead placed a hand on my back and lead me through some breathing exercises. After she asked if I was feeling better. Other than my chest, I was, a little. She then smiled and told me she'd be glad to teach me, after all she didn't think getting me a drink before was enough to thank me for saving her hometown.

How long is this going to take though?