Entry 220: Kakariko Village

In the night I found out why the village is a mess. Since their leader fell they have been focusing on attacking here. I ran into more on the way here, but I didn't think much of it. I guess this is why the Yiga never completely focused on Zora's Domain or home, they chose here instead. They are enemies I suppose, and the Sheikah help the royal family and as a means to that end help me... They were able to sneak past the guards on look out outside of the village again. At least I was able to help out and I got to see the Sheikah form in action so that's an upside to this?

It's really not, the village was still attacked, but no one was injured too badly! They should heal quickly! I cooked so they could have enough energy to get better faster! But Koko took the lead, I merely assisted! I did show her a zora recipe, she was so excited to learn it, her eyes were sparkling, she had long mastered her mother's recipes, so she liked getting to learn a new one, even if it doesn't quite have the same emotional meaning to her.

The day was mostly spent tending to the wounded, repairing the village, and preparing for the next attack. The place has been slowly chipped away at, the Yiga are playing a long game and Kakariko can only take this for so long, thankfully the Yiga are still unfocused without their leader so the attacks have not been too damaging, but if kept up long enough they will win.

They oppose the Sheikah, they want the Calamity to destroy everything, so... when I win, would they stop? Would they disband?