*My dear friend,

already my heart aches in your absence. At least a part of me is with you now, yet still it is not enough for my poor soul. I find myself eagerly going to the market, and as rude as it may be, eavesdropping on conversations, hoping for news of your deeds in Rito Village. I realize I likely won't hear a thing for some time, but you always surprise, likely news of you would reach me much sooner than expected.

*I have decided to train more. Much work needs to be done, but I need to get stronger, for my people, for you. I suppose I'm more so looking for something to do for you, some way to help since I can not be by your side. When we first met this last return to my home you were so exhausted, wrecked. I do not wish to become a burden, to be another you want to protect. I want to prove to you I don't need your protection, that I won't die and leave you. I want to strengthen you and as I am now, you will worry, I know you will. So, I will beat you in combat! You wish to protect all of Hyrule, but who will protect you? I want to be that person! I love my people, but I can't stay hidden in the Domain, I need to experience more battles, from different monsters. I cannot see any other way to get stronger than you. Staying here... I have grown as much as I can here. I need more, I need to do better. I need to be stronger for the people I love. I can't stand to be one who hurts you in any way, shape, or form.

*I know not when next well meet, who knows perhaps it would even be tomorrow, but I am determined to be someone even better for you! Someone you can be safe with. You are always growing and changing, it's astounding. You simply take whatever life may give you and just keep going to matter what. I will be someone who can beat you in combat, someone who can protect you and his own home. Someone who when you think of will only be positive and happy, never pain or worry. I love you, and I am determined to keep growing like you.

So, my dearest friend, I love you, I wish you nothing but good, and I hope to see you soon.