Chapter 3: SFIT

Tadashi's POV

I drag Chántel to SFIT. I told her I was going to get my gang in in her project. Maybe I could get her to take a few years at SFIT. Just to help her get her project noticed by the world. She said she didn't really want to be around a lot of people to work on the shuttle. But I had insisted. And even though she kept refusing, I pulled her here.

She looked at my grand school. She was purely amazed. She got off my bike with her bag of papers and designs. I lead her to the door and we walked to my lab. The whole way she was looking at others' projects and inventions. She studied a few then left them be. I called my gang together and introduced her.
"Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, Gogo, this is Chántel. Chántel, this is my gang. Oh! I'm forgetting someone!" I pulled out duct tape and tore off a piece. "This might hurt a little, but you owe me because you hit me with baseballs." I stuck the tape on her skin and ripped it off.
"OWW!!!" She screamed, rubbing the red mark it had left behind. Baymax inflated and walked towards her.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion." My robot look at her and asked her how to rate her pain. She was silent. Her gave her an anti-bacterial spray, just like he had done to Hiro and Fred, when I first allowed them to meet Baymax. She smiled at him.
"T-Tadashi, you invented a marshmallow nurse... He's amazing!" She beamed and laughed.

We talked about the plans to invent her shuttle. For the next few hours, we planned on different body shapes for the shuttle, how sleek it must be, and then the materials that we needed to use for the outside. Something that could withstand the friction in the atmosphere....

((This is probably one of my shortest chapters! So sorry about that. I hope that it's ok with y'all! 💙💙Altern!!))