Chapter 20: Fight 'N' Flight

Tadashi's POV

With Hiro's help, I modified Baymax. He was ready to fight. Hiro had made a suit for himself. And me. With these I knew we'd be able to save Chántel.

Once Hiro got a hang of flying Baymax, we flew to the hotel. Yes, my suit had the power of flight. We arrived and searched for her. She was gone. We went to her office building where I found her and Juan. But I found something terrible.

Juan had his men holding her back while he was on her computers erasing all of the data. I knew that this was her life's work being deleted.
"Stop!" I yelled. Juan didn't do anything. I ran at him, Hiro behind me.

"Don't come any closer. I know that no matter what I do, Chántel will find a way to return to San Fransokyo. I have to do everything I can to stop her. Now, first things first, delete her work so she has nothing to return for."

I saw a wire that connected to her computer. Before he deleted all her work, I connected the wire to me, downloading it. He deleted it, but I had it backed up in my suit. Thank goodness for me modifying it.

"Next thing to do: kill all her friends here. Who's first on my list? Ahh yes, you, Tadashi Hamada. And then after that, Hiro Hamada, Cass Hamada, Honey Lemon, Gogo Tomago, Wasabi No-Ginger, Fred, and several others. So let's get started." He lunged at me with a knife. I dodged it, just barley missing another slice to the face. I already had a scar, I didn't want another one. His men had tied up Chántel so she couldn't escape or interfere. She tried to scream, but couldn't.

His men attacked Hiro and Baymax, only to get thrown back.
"Get her out of here!" I shouted at Hiro, but at the same time Juan was yelling the same thing to his men. They got to her first and dragged her away.
"Hiro! Go help her! I'll take care of Juan." Hiro ran out of the building with Baymax, to find her. I turned back to Juan, only to get a fist in the face.
"You're to late, you know. You should give up now and let me kill you. She's mine, and she'll always be mine. You can forget ever seeing her again."
"Yea, but I've got a three year old promise to keep, so get out of my way." I said as I have a kick to the face. He fell back.

The bad thing was, while he was on the ground, he managed to swipe me off my feet. I fell to the ground as Juan got to his feet. He brought the knife down on me, but I rolled out of the way. While I was getting up he said, "You've lost Tadashi." And slammed me in the face, knocking me out. Everything went black as I saw him race out of the room, probably on his way to take Chántel to Texas.
~
I woke up in my room, Hiro and the gang crowded around me. I groaned in pain. Juan had a hard kick. Then I came to my senses.
"Chántel?! Where is she?"
Honey Lemon walked over and spoke softly and sadly. "She's gone, Tadashi. The plane left. She should be home in a few hours."
I felt horrible. I couldn't keep my promise.
"NONONONONONONO!!! She can't be gone! I have to...to go help her!" I sat up quickly and jumped out of bed. Wasabi stopped me. "Dude, we can't. She's in Texas!"

I looked at Hiro, who nodded at me. I knew what he was thinking: let's suit up our gang and get going. We had a flight to catch.

((Heyyy!!!! I'm gonna leave this cliffhanger! Ok so, I've finished this book. I'm starting book 2 today. It's already got a name: 'The Ninja and the Ranger'. I'm gonna start it as soon as I finish this which is now so....ya! Please read the second book!! It finishes this up! 💙💙 Altern!!))