𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Future - Tachibana Naoto
.
.
.
——————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment
——————————————
.

"On July 4th 12 years from now, your sister is going to die"

"Remember that date Naoto!!"

the word keep playing in his little head turn into a headache

"So me and my sister going to die in the future?" as he talked to himself.

"I'm gonna save my sister."

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

"Naoto, where are you going?" his classmate asks.

"I want to take some air for a while" as he walks out of his classroom.

Actually, his head hurt a lot after thinking so much about the future. He walks to the rooftop. Even though it is lunch he doesn't feel like eating something.

"C'mon [name], let's go out this evening with me," said one boy.

"I don't want to go out with you, please go away." the [hair color] hair girl reply.

"Oh, did the famous Haru got rejected?" his friend tease.

"Shut up Ren or I kick you." the black hair boy starts to piss off.

As she tried to get out of that place, Haru start to hold her waist.

"Let me go!" the [hair color] hair girl tries to lose his grab but fails.

"Listen here bitch, just get back with me and forget all the things that happen before alright?" the black hair boy start to raise his hand but stop as he heard someone speak.

"Stop or I tell the teacher about this." Someone starts to speak from behind makes the boys stutter.

"What do you mean? We're just joking around." Ren reply as he faked his smile.

Naoto is scared but he courage himself as Takemichi told him yesterday.

"Listen up, when you come across people like that, You gotta have some guts." said the blonde hair boy to him.

"I'll let you go this time, but be prepared for what gonna happen next." the black hair boy whisper make her started to lose her balance to stand.

"Let's go Ren." the boy starts to leave the place, followed by his one and only friend.

"Are you alright,[last name]-san?" the boy asked the [hair color] hair girl who's trying to stand up.

"How did you know my name?" asked the [hair color] hair girl.

"We're classmates, did you know that?" Naoto reply with a smile on his face.

The girl only replies with oh then suddenly starts to walk away leaving the boy alone in confusion.

"You're weak as ever [name], you can even stand for yourself" the words keep playing in her mind like a broken radio.

"How long do you want to depend on someone else?" Those words were always stuck in her head.

Naoto stays on the rooftop for a while trying to process what just happened.

"Did I said something wrong?" the boy asked himself as then the bell start to rang mean he need to back to his class.