𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Future - Tachibana Naoto

.

.

.

——————————————

Don't forget to vote and comment

——————————————

.

[hair color] hair woman walks through the familiar street. It's almost 2 weeks since the death of Toman's leader as known as Sano Manjiro.

She let out a small sigh and stop from walking.

'How does it end up like this?' she thought to herself before deciding to sit on the roadside.

Takashi and Hina are dead...then someone she knows from childhood is also dead.

'So we can't change faith?'

"Ah, you're the one who help me before!" a familiar voice greets her. She lifts up her head and sees the purple-haired boy.

'Who is he?' she thought to herself trying to remember the boy.

"Oh, the kitten boy" she said giving him a smile.

"I-I have a name!" the boy shouted to her.

"Then, what's your name?" she asks with a boring look. She doesn't go for a walk to talk with some random kids.

"[last name] Yakuma" the boy introduced himself.

"[last name]?" she asks shocked.

"What's your name, miss?" the boy asks her with a smile.

"[last name] [name]..." she answer.The boy frowns his forehead trying to understand the situation.

"But my dad didn't have a family." the boy whispered to himself but still can be heard.

'Kenta?' she asks herself.

The [hair color] hair woman stands up and gives the boy a smile.

"I need to go-" she speaks but gets cut off by another voice.

"Yaku!" a male from behind her speaks.

'It can't be." the woman turns her back only to meet with someone who she never wants to meet again.

"[name]?" the [hair color] hair male call out her name.

"Kenta.." her eyes are already filled with tears.

"Long time no see..." the male greets her with a smile.

'It must be a joke.' she thought to herself. The one who told her to never meet him again is now in front of her. Greeting her like there's never have an issue.

She turns around and starts to run away. Didn't care about the voice who kept calling her from behind. Tears already come down without stopping.

'What kind of joke is this?' she tries to calm herself but still runs through the neighborhood.

After a while, she finally stop running. Decide to take a break at the nearest park.

Her tears are already dry before.

"I don't want to meet him." she said to herself.

Suddenly her phone starts to ring. she looks at the screen to know who's calling.