𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
————————————————

"You ready for tomorrow?"Yumi ask excited.

The (h/c) hair girl just smile and nod.

"Of course! It's been a while since we three hang out together." Rin reply as she give a small glare at y/n.

"You're right....y/n always spend time with the Tachibana guy." Yumi said with a small sigh.

"You didn't love us anymore,y/n-chan?" Rin ask while hanging on the (h/c) hair girl shoulder.

The girl look at her friends with an awkward smile.Rin and Yumi literally make a puppy face at her.

The girl let out a small sigh before replying.

"Of course I love you guys."
The (h/c) girl word make Yumi and Rin hug her.

"So where are we going to meet?" (h/c) hair girl ask as she lose the hug.

"Well at m-" Rin didn't get to finish the sentence.

"Ayame-san,Satsuki-San.Tomorrow is your guys turn to handle club activity." The brown hair girl remind them.

Rin and Yumi froze for a moment.They completely forget that it's their turn.They look at y/n with an apologetic smile.

Y/n sigh and nod.She understand that both of them have their own responsibility.Maybe it's not their fate to go to the festival that day.

"We're so sorry y/n-chan!" The blonde hair girl apologize.

"We didn't remember about the activity club."Yumi add while let a small sigh.

"It's alright,I understand." The girl reply.She also disappoint because she didn't get to spend time with their friends.Doesn't want to make her friend feels guilty,she pretended she's fine with that.

"You know what? How about you asking Naoto to go with you?" Rin suggest.

Yumi give a death stare at Rin as she heard about the idea.Rin reply with a smile and a peace sign.

"Well actually he ask me to go with him before but I declined because you guys said that we should spend time together this time." The (h/c) hair girl rub her neck.

"Just ask him out again." Yumi said.

Rin look at Yumi with a shock expression.First time Yumi support her idea to let y/n and Naoto together.

"I'm shy." The (h/c) hair girl pouting while her face start to feel warm.

Rin let a small ooh start to tease her friend.

"Just ask him to spend time with you then,if he reject than I'm gonna feed him to Baku."Yumi reply with an evil grin.

"I will try but don't let Baku eat anyone." The (h/c) hair girl sigh.

The (h/c) hair girl now start to walk to Naoto seat.She can't help but feel nervous.Why did she feel nervous everytime with him?