𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Future - Tachibana Naoto

.

.

.

——————————————

Don't forget to vote and comment

——————————————

.

"So that's the story"

The silver hair boy let out some sigh while hearing the girl's story. They always share their problem.

They come silently for a while before commenting.

"Haru still doesn't move on from you huh?" He asks annoyed.

"Yeah I think so." the [hair color] hair girl just give a simple reply.

"Why don't you kick him...You already learn the kick from Mikey right?" He asks again.

"Yeah, but I don't want to end up going to the office." she sighs.

"Heh, that boy is so fucking crazy. Isn't he's the one who wants to break up?" the boy asks for the third time.

"Stop talking about him, I had a headache every time I heard his name." the [hair color] hair girl start to massage her temple pretending like she had a headache.

"As I said before, you can sew him some plushie." the boy changes the topic as he respects what that girl wants.

"I already teach you how to sewing before. You can do it by yourself, I'm a good teacher after all." The boy said proudly with himself.

The girl let out a sigh as she see how her cousin who's older than her compliment himself.

"Sure I can do that, but can you help me please?" The girl gives a smile while her [eyes color] eyes start to change to puppy eyes.

"Nope" the boy replied with simple words.

"But you're the one who give me that idea." the [hair color] hair girl didn't satisfied with his cousin's answer.

"Well, that's your problem, not mine." the boy reply as he starts to running to his bedroom and laughing leaving the girl alone in the living room.

"MITSUYA TAKASHI!" the girl scream try to protest.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Takashi ends up helping her as she doesn't stop screaming. It takes a while when she wants to decide what they gonna sew. After a while, she ends up sewing a kitten plushie for that boy with Takashi's help. She thanked him for helping her even with force. They two go back to their bedroom for sleep since it's midnight already.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

The [hair color] hair girl starts to doubt about giving the kitten plushie to that boy. They're fucking thirteen this year.it's embarrassing to give someone a thing like that even she sew it herself.

"Maybe giving him something is not a good idea." She end up start the day with a sigh.

"I'm just gonna give him after school so nobody gonna see it." the [hair color] hair girl talks to herself.