𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Future - Tachibana Naoto
.
.
.
——————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment
——————————————
.

Manila,Philippines

The three of them is now outside from Japan to search for Mikey or known as Sano Manjiro.The [hair color] hair woman is waiting outside with Naoto while Takemichi go to have a talk with Mikey.

"It's been a while since I meet Mikey-kun,He really change that much huh?" the woman start a conversation.

"people can change." Naoto reply

"Are we changing too?" the woman ask as she stop her step.

Naoto turn his back and look at the woman with a smile.

"Either it's a good thing or bad.We try to change into a better person." The male reply.

"I see." she just reply with a small hum.

"Better look for Takemichi-kun now." Naoto said as he walk away while the woman follow him from behind.

As the two of them get in the building they can clearly see the situation between Mikey and Takemichi.Mikey is pointing a gun at the male make Naoto rushingly take out his gun.

BANG

The black hair male with a tattoo on his neck got shot.

"Are you okay??! Takemichi???" Naoto ask while he still holding his gun

The [hair color] hair woman is still on shock.

"Mikey!!!!" Takemichi shout as he hug Mikey

"Takemichi! don't go near him!" Naoto shout as he start to run towards them.

Suddenly he stop his step and look at Mikey's gun.

"The safety lock....is active???" The male thought to himself.

"He never inteneded to kill him?" Naoto ask.

After hear what Naoto said,The [hair color] hair woman get near the two of them.

"Mikey-kun...." the woman said as her body start to shaking after look at someone she used to know now is dying.

"Mikeyyyy!" Takemichi try to wake him up

[name] can't help but try to hold her tears.It's not the right time to be sad.They still have a change right?

"Tachibana Naoto...." Mikey suddenly speak make all of them shock.

"Thank you....Takemitchi would've been unable to kill me." Mikey said with a shaky voice as his breath become harder.

"Mikey!" Takemichi call again as he already cry.

"finally,it's over....all my life.....I have been suffering." Mikey said with a smile and a tears at his eyes.

"No Mikey!...don't say that.I can still change it." Takemichi said