𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Future - Tachibana Naoto
.
.
.
——————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment
——————————————
.

"You sure you want to follow me?" Naoto ask again.The woman just give him a small nod.

After they visit takashi for the last time to give him final goodbye.Naoto tell her that he's want to meet Takemichi.

As they walk to an Takemichi old apartment they just stay silent.Naoto can see in her eyes that she's tired.The male grab her hand without saying anything.

"you look tired,you should go and take a rest." Naoto said while they're holding each other hand.

"You will stay by my side right?" The woman suddenly ask ignore what just he said.Her eyes still on the road didn't mind anything.

"I will stay with you no matter what happend ." Naoto said as he give her an apologetic smile.

"Oh we're here." The male add.

"So here you are." Naoto start to speak.

"I've been looking for you." He add while the woman just stay silent.

[name] can see the familiar black hair male try hard not to crying while holding a picture.

"My memory was overwritten...which meant that you came back." Naoto said as he give a smile at the man.

"Naoto! [name]!" the black hair male said as he relieve he finally meet them.

"Takemichi-kun." Naoto call the man.

"What....what the hell happened,Naoto?!" Takemichi ask curiously.

"You've time leaped into the past multiple times...in your attempts to save my sister."

"Of course,sia wasn't saved." Naoto said with a small sigh.

"And the chief members of the Tokyo Manji Gang....have all been killed." Naoto add.

The sentences made Takemichi hardly shock.

"Matsuno Chifuyu,shot to death."

"Shiba Hakkai,burn to death."

"Ryuuguji Ken,stabbed."

"Mitsuya Takashi,strangled."

The woman just clench her hands.Her emotions are mixed with sad and anger.

"Hanemiya Kazutora and Hayashida Haruki,too.All of the other members.All of them were murdered." Naoto tells what actually happening at that time.

"Even kisaki was killed." He add again make Takemichi wordless.

"Everyone is dead?" Takemichi ask again try to accept it.

"No! but why?" Takemichi ask

"The suspect is still at large."

"We don't even have a clue as to where he might be." The black hair male add.

"What about mikey-kun?!!!" Takemichi suddenly ask as he remember about him.