𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Don't forget to vote and comment
————————————————-

(TW! : Mention of suicide)

The (h/c) hair woman walk away from the office with a box in her hand.Naoto just watch from a far and didn't even try to stop what she's doing.

"Naoto,let's stop this.Toman is too dangerous for us to get involved."The woman warn him.Naoto didn't move his sight from his laptop screen searching about Toman.

"They kill my sister,I want a revenge."Naoto reply.His blue orbs meet with the (e/c).

"But,Hina-san don't want this."The woman said with a sad tone.Tachibana Hinata just die a few days ago and look at how desperate Naoto made her hurt inside.

"Please..."She try again but it just made the ravennette start to piss off.

"I don't need your help,just go away."The male said with a serious look in his face.(e/c) orbs just stare at him with a disbelieve face.

The woman just stay silent.Honestly,the words hurt her a lot.She just want to keep them save.She failed to protect Hina and she didn't want to make the same mistake.

"Just go search for Takashi and leave me alone."The male add since he notice the woman didn't make any movement nor noises.

Her cousin,Mitsuya Takashi went missing for a few months.Didn't know is he still alive or dead since he also involved in Toman.

"If you say so."The woman reply as she walk to her desk and start to pick some belongings and place it into the box.Naoto just stare at her in confusion.

She starts to walk a few steps before stop infront of the door.Without turning her head,she let a small sigh before saying something.

"Good luck,Naoto.I quit."The woman said and just walk away not minding to take a look at her partner that left dumbfound.

What happend between her and Naoto still playing in her head while driving herself to her apartment.The scene is just too depressing for her to accept.

Her cousin went missing,someone she close with just die and now she argue with her partner.The radio start to play some sad song that made her feel more sad.

She enter her apartment and go straight into her bathroom.Just sit under the shower while she still fully clothed.She start to tears up.

She just too tired of everything,the only thing that come to her mind right now is to end her life.

She just end up lay in her bed after having a mental breakdown in the bathroom.The weather seem start to raining.

God,everything seems to help her become more depressed.She just look at her bedroom ceiling,try to close her eyes.

-Ting-

A notification from her phone.She turn her phone and see some message.

*Yumi busy bitch*
-Y/n,let's make a movie night since it Friday.

*Rin pretty*
-We're on the way!

*Y/n rich rich*
-sure.

She get up from her bed and walk to the kitchen.She grab a bottle and a glass of water.

•anti-depressed pill•

She have been take it for a while.The only person who knows about this is Hina.

She take some pill and swallow it with some water.Since Yumi and Rin wants to come,she need to stay happy so they didn't suspicious right?

"If only you still here Hina-san."she talk to herself as the tears start to fall again.