𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

———————————————
𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
———————————————

-Past-

"How is y/n?" The blonde hair boy ask as he heard the sound of door open.

"She's feeling better."Rin reply as she put her bag down.

The blonde boy hair nod as he then start to stand up and go to his room leaving Rin alone in the living room.

They use to be really close.Rin sigh as then the flashback start to play in her mind.The 'incident' that made Ren and she became like a stranger.

-3 years before-

"Rin,I'll go to my friend house for a while.Mom and Dad will back later."The blonde hair boy grab a cap and then start to walk up to the door.

"Hey! mom told you to take care of me." The blonde hair girl stop doing her homework.

"We're literally in the same age.What do you want me to do?sing you a lullaby or feed you?" The blonde hair boy tease his twin.

"Well then let me follow you." The blonde hair girl start to walk near to her twin brother.

"Rin,It's already late.Plus mom and dad will back home later.I have tell mom that I'll go for a while." Ren warn her.

"Fine then." The blonde hair girl still not satisfied as she didn't get to follow her twin.

Sure they're not the same gender but because they're twin it make them close.Anywhere they go they always stick together.But for tonight,he needs to go to his friend house for a while.He need to leave Rin because they'll nobody to open the door when their parents home.

"We're gonna play some board game later,alright?" The boy try to make his sister happy.

"Sure."The blonde hair girl reply with a force smile.

"See you later!" The boy said as he walk out their house.

-30 minutes later-

"I'm home-"Ren stop his step as he see his father comforting his mother.

"What happend?" The boy curious.

"It's been 15 minutes since we're back but we didn't found Rin.The door is not lock." The middle age male explain while his hand still at his wife back.

"She's with you right?please say that she's following you."The middle age woman then start to tear up.

"No,she isn't with me."The blonde hair boy is still shock that Rin is missing.

He start to searching his twin.The neighborhood sure look scary at night but he's keep calling Rin.

Suddenly he heard someone screaming.The voice sound familiar.He sure that it was Rin voice.

Ren start to run to where the voice come.Three boys who older than him is standing infront of the blonde hair girl.

"Rin!"Ren shock as he seen his twin sister lay in the dirt with bruises and full of blood.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of the boy ask Ren.

"What did you do to her?"The blonde hair boy run to near his twin.He try to wake him up but no response.

"She enter our place,that's what she get."The other boy reply then laugh.

"You guys are monsters!"Ren can't help but let out a tears as he see his twin situation.He fail to protect his twin.