𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Future - Tachibana Naoto
.
.
.
——————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment
——————————————
.

"Let's go to the beach!" The [hair color] hair girl giving the idea.

The black hair boy look at her in disbelief face.

"You realize it's almost Christmas right?" Rin ask the girl as she seems to forget that now is winter.

"That's why it's feel so cold lately." The girl let a small chuckle.Yumi let a small sigh.

They have been spend time together lately with Naoto.At first Yumi don't want to be close with the boy but lately she's accepted.

"Talk about Christmas,where you all gonna go?" The [hair color] hair girl ask her friends.

"I'm gonna go back to my grandparents house." Yumi reply while sipping her juice.

"My parents want to send me to my village with my brother to make us have a good relationship." Rin said with a smile on her face.

She really love to spend time with her brother.If it's make their relationship getting better then she will do it.

"I'm just gonna celebrate Christmas with my family here." The black hair boy said to the girl.

"Don't stay at your father's grave too long this time." The blonde hair girl say as she hug the [hair color] hair girl.

"Of course not.I'm gonna celebrate it with my auntie's family!" The girl reply with a smile.

"Good for you." Yumi give a soft sight to the girl.

Every Christmas after her father die,she's gonna stay at her father's grave.There's a time when she's missing at Christmas night and was found sleeping at there.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

"Naoto,I'm here!" The [hair color] hair girl said after she's knocking the door.

They've promise to go to the walk together because it's just fun to do with her friends.She always do that with Yumi and Rin but since they need to pack up,Yumi force Naoto to go with her.

As the girl wants to knock again seems a middle age man stand in front of her.

"May I help you?" The male ask.

"I-uhm..." She start to stuttering since she never meet this guy.

"[name]-chan?" The familiar female voice greeted from behind.

"Do you come to meet Naoto?" The middle age woman ask.The girl reply with a nod.

"Are you perhaps his girlfriend?" The male question make the girl start to stuttering.

"No....we're just friend." The girl deny as a sweat drop from her temple.Can they all just stop saying that Naoto and she is a couple.

"Yeah,friends for now." The female said as she walk away with giggle to call her son.

After a while Naoto finally come out and they just decide to walk away first.The black hair boy feels weird since you didn't say anything since they leave the house.

"Naoto...." The [hair color] hair girl finally speak while she still lowering her head.

"Yes?" The black hair boy reply with a curiosity.

"Why did your father is so scary." The girl finally look at the boy face.Her face is literally look like someone who just meet a ghost.

"[NAME],ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" her face look like she's gonna faint any minute.