𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
————————————————

  𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥————————————————

"Emma birthday is coming...can you help me?..since you and Emma kinda close."The blonde hair guy with a tattoo ask.

"Hmm sure!"The (h/c) hair girl reply.

She and Emma really close even they didn't in the same age.

"I already told Mitsuya so don't worry."Draken add.

"Alright then let's go!"

"Where?"

"To get the present?"

"But what does she want?"

The (h/c) hair girl let a small hum and start to thinking.It takes a minute to realize what presents to choose.

"We used to go to an arcade and Emma want a teddy bear but Mikey sucks at playing game.So they end up didn't get the teddy bear." The (h/c) hair girl start to tell him while try not to laugh.

"Teddy bear didn't sound too bad."Draken said to himself.

"As a girl myself,she sure gonna like it since you're the one who gonna give her." The (h/c) hair girl let a small chuckle.

"Let's get that teddy bear."Draken said as they start to go to the arcade.

"So when you gonna confess to her?"The (h/c) hair girl ask.

"One day..."The blonde hair guy reply.

"Dude,it's been so long and you still give me that same answer." The girl sigh.

"Because you ask the same question."The guy reply with a laugh.

The (h/c) hair girl make an annoyed face as she heard the answer. The fact that he love Emma and still want to wait really make her tired.

She really feel pity to Emma because always try her best to gain Draken attention.Emma always though that Draken didn't care about her.Why did she need to involve in their young love story.

As they enter the arcade,She hurriedly go the claw machine to check if the teddy bear is still there.Thank god nobody win that teddy bear yet.

"That's the teddy bear Emma want." The (h/c) hair girl pointed at the bear.Draken give her a small nod and enter the coin.

It took him only the first try to get the teddy bear.

"How did you get that in just first try!?" The (h/c) hair girl amaze.

"I'm an expert,not like mikey."The blonde hair guy let give her a small smirk.