𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
————————————————

The wind blowing softly to the woman who is still asleep.The chirping make the woman slowly awake from her sleep.

She open her eyes just to meet with a sun light.She get up and start to get ready for her daily life as a detective.

The (h/c) hair woman is now wearing  her usual suit and go infront of the mirror to look herself.

"I feel like something is wrong."The (h/c) hair woman speak to herself.

The phone ringing break her deep though.She go to her phone to look who's calling her this early in the morning.

-Hina-san<3-

She suddenly remember about the incident.The incident that took someone important from her.Tachibana Hinata,the woman who become a victim of the criminal organization name Toman.

She hurriedly pick up just to hear the familiar voice speak over.

"y/n-chan,you left your watch at my house again." The voice end with a heavy sigh.She start to feel a tears falling from her eyes.

"Hina-san,you alive?" The (h/c) hair woman ask as she start to smiling alone in her bedroom.Is she dreaming or something.

"What are you talking about?of course I'm alive....are you fine?" Hina ask after hear the weird question from the (h/c) hair woman.

"I'm fine." The (h/c) hair woman reply as she start to sobbing.

"Y/N,ARE YOU CRYING?!"Hina ask worriedly as she hear the woman sob.

"No,I'm fine.I'll talk to you later." The (h/c) hair woman wiped her tears and end the call leaving the other woman in confusion.

She start to open the contact and call someone.

"Naoto,Hina is..." The woman can't keep the tears from falling.

"I know, Y/n." The man reply simply.But from his voice,she know that the man really happy.

"See you at the office." The man add.

The (h/c) hair woman just give a simple nod and then end the call.She take some tissue to wipe her tears and then start to walk out through her apartment.

-Timeskip-

The woman enter the office and greeted with others.She walk up straight to her room.The black hair man already in there waiting for her.

The woman run to the man and hug him tightly.Naoto just hug the woman back.

She then remember about the night that Naoto and her confessing.She feel embarrassed from what she just remembered.

"Hey Naoto,are we in relationships?" The (h/c) woman ask while she hardly try to not awkward.The question already an awkward one.

"Technically Yes but if you don't want to I will respect your decision." Naoto reply as they release the hug.

"No,it's fine..."The woman chuckle.