𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Future - Tachibana Naoto
.
.
.
——————————————
Don't forget to vote and comment
——————————————
.

The black hair boy knock the door.It's new year's night as they made a promise to go to the shrine together.The familiar girl open the door after a while.

"Did [name] already done?" The black hair male ask the girl.The girl examine his from head to toes before saying something.

"YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO KIDNAP [NAME]!" The girl shout as she pointed to the black hair boy who in confusion.

"Luna! that's not nice." The [hair color] hair girl said from behind as she start to walk near them.

"Yumi-san said there's a boy with a black hair who's trying to kidnap you.She said he's a bad guy!" The girl exclaimed as she still pointed at the boy.

"Yumi said that huh?" An irk mark can be seen from the [hair color] hair girl as she just give a smile.

"ACHOO!" The black hair girl sneeze suddenly caught her parents attention.

"Yumi,are you sick?" The middle age man ask her while put his hand to her forehead.

"I'm fine." The girl reply as she wipe her sneeze with a tissue.

"Maybe there's someone talking about you." The black hair woman giggle as she feed her son.

"Who the heck talk about me." She asking herself with a small sigh.

"I'm sorry Naoto." The [hair color] hair girl bow a little while forcing the lavander hair girl to bow with her.

"It's okay." The boy reply as he sweat drop.

"[name],you're gonna go with him?" The lavander hair boy ask.The girl just give him a simple nod.

Takashi walk near Naoto and put his hand to his shoulder make the boy shriek.

"Take care of her for me alright?" Takashi said with a forceful smile.

"Y-yes!" Naoto stutters as he see Takashi face.

"I'm not a kid anymore." [name] let a small sigh as she take Naoto hand and walk away.

"See you guys later!" The girl said as she walk leaving the Mitsuya's household.

"You look pretty." the boy said try to start the conversation as they walk together.

"thanks...you look nice too." The girl reply with a smile made Naoto face heat up.

The [hair color] hair girl wearing the [favourite color] kimono while Naoto wearing his favorite yukata.

It's the first time she see the boy wearing yukata and she can't lie he looks handsome in it.

"Woah! There's so many people in here." The [hair color] hair girl said as they finally arrive.

"It's a new year's night after all." Naoto reply with a smile.

"What do you want to do first?" the girl ask.

"Anything you want." The boy reply.