𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Future - Tachibana Naoto

.

.

.

——————————————

Don't forget to vote and comment

——————————————

.

"Hey, naoto.How about I just tell past hina that I'm from the future this time? Just like I did with you." takemichi suggests.

"Man, like she's gonna believe you." The [hair color] hair woman said but her sight was still on her laptop.

"I never thought my own life was going to suffer, so I thought we could at least try something easy." takemichi tries to defend his idea.

"What would you do if my sister just thought you're a weird person and started to hate you?" naoto finally speak.

"She'd never believe a story like that. would she?" naoto adds. takemichi makes a weird expression.

"I only believed you by chance because I was crazy about the occult at that time. Even [name] don't believe you at first." naoto speaks again.

"I still don't believe it though." [name] said as she go near takemichi and naoto.

"There's no way a normal person would believe you. Are you an idiot?" naoto adds.

The [hair color] hair woman can't help but laugh as she heard that word from naoto mouth himself.

"You didn't have to go as far as saying all that did you?" takemichi accept that his idea was rejected.

"sendou is dead and we can't meet up with mikey." The [hair color] woman sighs.

"How about your brother? Is he still in toman?" naoto asks as he remembers about him.

"I lost my contact with takashi. Same with luna and mana. I didn't hear about them after I moved out." The [hair color] hair woman sigh as she is still sad about what happened.

"If only draken were alive." takemichi let out a big sigh.

"Huh?" naoto asks.

"draken and mikey have been friends for a long time. Well, it's still shocking to hear that he's already gone." The [hair color] woman said as she sit down beside takemichi on the floor.

"He was the number 2 member a long time ago. I think he's the person that understood mikey-kun better than anyone." takemichi add.

"If draken were still alive, I don't think toman would have turned into such a horrible organization." takemichi eyes are full of hope.

"akkun said it too. That mikey-kun change changed when draken died. The black hair male adds.

"Toman's descent into evil was indeed caused by kisaki becoming no.2." naoto said as he seem to realize something.

"takemichi-kun, while you were being interviewed. I looked into ryuguji ken's death just like I promised." naoto said as he search for something on his computer.

"I extracted a passage from a newspaper from that time." naoto add. The [hair color] hair woman starts to stand up and walk to naoto.

"On August 3rd,2005, in a parking lot in Tokyo's Shibuya Ward, a 50 person brawl broke out in a biker gang. A middle school student passed away after being stabbed in the abdomen with a knife." The [hair color] hair woman read the passage.