𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Future - Tachibana Naoto

.

.

.

——————————————

Don't forget to vote and comment

——————————————

.

-Present-

The [hair color] hair woman starts her day up with some stretch. She use to be a kid but now she's grown up and became more pretty.

She then turns on her phone and starts to pick her favorites song. It's kinda hard as she just lost someone that she has known for a long time ago last week.

Tachibana Hinata was the sister of her best friend, Naoto. She then goes to the washroom as she starts to get ready for works. She is now working with her best friend as a partner in the detective agency.

She must accept that even though she know Naoto for a long time, he become like another person. He is serious when it comes to solving a case.

The [hair woman] hair woman wearing a suit. She looks at the mirror before leaving her apartment. She then starts her engine car and goes to the office where she works.

As she walk up into the office, she see a man lay on the floor unconscious. The [hair color] hair woman then starts to panic before Naoto explains what happens.

"You watch too many fiction stories Naoto, it is impossible for someone to time leap." The woman finally reply after heard Naoto's explanation.

"I know it doesn't sound logic but this is the only way to save my sister." Naoto said seriously as the woman start to sit in her place. God, this man needs to go to therapy.

"But are you sure he can time leaping?" She asks while opening her laptop.

"That's what we're trying to do." Naoto reply. The office was silent for a moment.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

-Past-

"So you successfully gave it to him?" Rin asks as she doesn't even bother to tell them about what happened yesterday.

"Yes and I'm glad that Naoto appreciates it." The [hair color] hair girl sigh in relief.

"Wait, since when you call him by his first name?" Yumi then ask as she heard what the girl said.

"Oh well, we-" the girl stops talking as the teacher enter the classroom.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

"We're gonna do a science project and you all need a partner." the teacher explains.

The pupils start to talking as they heard about the partner project. They sure want to have someone they trust as their partner.

"[name], you're gonna team up with-" Rin covers Yumi's mouth before letting her finish his sentence.