Chapter Four ANDEE and the SUIT FROM the LOST CITY

In his new suit, Andee prepared to leave the secret room.

But as he stepped through the door, his dive suit began to disappear before his very eyes. He stepped back into the room, and the suit reappeared.

"What's going on? It seems the dive suit doesn't want to leave with me. How can I go out into the world and make a difference without this new amazing suit? This can't be right."

He left the room, and sure enough, the suit dissolved from his skin. He carried on, feeling sick with disappointment.

The door to the room ground shut behind him. He sat down glumly on a pearly-white rock to think about how this was happening. He thought about what the Wise White Dolphin had said: "You have been chosen, Andee. You have been given a precious gift; one that comes with great responsibility. You must use it well."

He sat there, thinking long and hard.

A small grin curled his lips, spreading into a big smile across his face. He burst into laughter!

He sprung to his feet and ran as fast as he could toward the light of the waterhole. With a high jump followed by a forward somersault, he dove in.

Miraculously, the moment his hands touched the water, a magical change happened. The suit reappeared. A silvery-blue skin grew up Andee's arms and over his head and shoulders, then all the way down his legs to his flippered feet.

He had become one with the suit again.

"Yippee!" he shouted through a froth of bubbles. "I'm Andee, Andee the Aquanautthis time, for keeps!"

He couldn't believe the power of the suit as he kicked through the passage of the cave. Before, this journey had seemed like a marathon swim; one he could barely complete. Now, he sped along, leaving a massive wake behind him.

His webbed hands and flippered feet powered him at high speed. Without a second thought, he performed nimble twists and turns never imagined!

His new suit and its self-oxygenating mouthpiece allowed him to breathe underwater for the first time. He no longer needed to come up for air. He could stay under the ocean for as long as he liked. And the coolest part of his dive suit was the shark-like fin on his head. This fin cut through the water like a sharp knife through jelly!

He spun up toward the pool of light with power and agility, excited to show Tingo and Tango his new suit. With that thought, he burst out of the waterhole swimming into the warm tropical waters of the reef.

He had been hundreds of feet under the ocean, but now he was back—reborn into the world. He shot along the seabed with the sun's rays shining through.

"Tingo, Tango," he called.

The dolphins saw what looked like a blue torpedo homing in on them.

"It's me, Andee! Look at me!" he yelled.

Tingo and Tango gave chase. But they could barely keep up.

"What's going on?" Tingo asked her dad, who had finally caught up with them in all the commotion.

"Andee has returned from the Lost City. He is the Chosen One. Andee the Aquanaut, Guardian of the Great Seas; Protector of all Marine Life and Master of the Oceans."

"Wowee!" whistled Tingo and Tango together.

"Isn't this amazing?" Andee shouted to his dolphin family. "I can swim with you for as long as I like. No more coming up for air or getting left behind. Come on, you two, let's race! Yippee! Catch me if you can!"

They chased across the reef, startling everyone in their wake until the sun sank into the sea