Chapter Eleven THE NEW SUIT

The next day, Andee woke up to some fresh fish left for him by Mom dolphin. After a big breakfast, he set off to the Lost City in search of the white dolphin. He dived into the pool. As if by magic, his suit appeared.

Amazing! How lucky am I! he thought.

He kicked on his flippers powering along the narrow crevices of the deep underwater caves with ease. When he finally came to the pool of light above, he shot to the surface, breaching out of the water landing on the rocks. "I'm back," he said aloud. "Hello, is anyone here? His voice echoed. The only sound was dripping water. No reply came. "Where is he?" Disappointed, Andee was about to leave when a voice boomed, making him jump!

"Andee the Aquanaut! You have returned!"

Andee spun around to face the Wise White Dolphin. "It's you!" he said excitedly. "I have so much to tell you!"

He told him what had happened ; how he had saved Tango from the fishermen, protected the giant turtles' eggs from the poachers, and most importantly the secret of the jellyfish.

The Wise White Dolphin spoke. "I am pleased you have been carrying out your ocean duties, Andee. You are growing into a fine boy. Your suit will also grow along with you."

"What do you mean my suit will grow?" Andee asked curiously.

"Jump into the pool. You will see," said the Wise dolphin.

Andee felt honored to be invited into the same pool of water as the White Wise Dolphin.

"Alright, then!" He smiled and plunged straight in. The water felt lovely and warm with a golden glow. Andee backstroked in a circle, happily spurting it from his mouth. "It feels amazing in here!"

A pure-white jellyfish appeared. Without warning, it sped toward Andee, punching out its tentacles stinging him on the arm.

"Hey! What's going on!?" He gasped, noticing his dive suit come alive, deflecting the jellyfish's sting and venom. Andee climbed out onto the rocks. The diving suit dissolved from his skin. "There's no mark on me?" He studied his arm. "I'm totally fine!"

"You will face trouble and turmoil and experience dangerous challenges on your quests, Andee, but you should treat them all as part of life and growing up. Your dive suit will grow with you. It will become stronger and more powerful than before. Please remember who you are. You are Andee the Aquanaut, Protector of all Marine Life. You are the unique and Chosen One." The Wise Dolphin bowed his head.

Heeding the Dolphin's words, Andee slid gently back into the pool. As he did so, his new suit slowly reappeared. This time it felt better and seemed lighter on him. He had more movement in his arms and legs, yet the material felt more robust. "This feels great!" He ducked under, and his facemask lit up, shining brighter.

He paddled, noticing his flippers were larger on his feet. Instantly he felt a surge of energy and power; one he'd never known before. He rushed to the surface, breaching like a dolphin high into the air.

"Yippee!" he shouted before somersaulting several times and splashing back into the waterhole. Then, like a free diver, he vanished to the depths. This time, no pain grew in his ears, and his breathing was slow and steady.

I'm never going to reach the bottom. His brows narrowed with determination.

The water changed color, becoming golden. This is beautiful! He hovered for a moment, basking in the light's glory, almost as if he were gaining energy from it like the sun. His suit stretched as his muscles grew and his bones turned to steel. Then he raced back to the surface like a rocket to the moon!