𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

On My Mind - Jorja Smith , Preditah
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by lozeak and othersarabellacarter smiling cause i made it to 22 💚view all 186 comments flossie happy birthday bestie <3olivianeill happy birthday bby 💓joannachimonides happy birthday 🥳lookingforlewys hbd ur now a milf↳arabellacarter im n...

arabellacarter smiling cause i made it to 22 💚
view all 186 comments
flossie happy birthday bestie <3
olivianeill happy birthday bby 💓
joannachimonides happy birthday 🥳
lookingforlewys hbd ur now a milf
arabellacarter im not that old 😖
benchilwell happy birthday belle 🤍

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

"oh my god guys, look what Ben sent me!" Arabella cooed as her friends crowded around.

Belle carefully placed the bouquet of flowers into a vase on the kitchen table before opening the gift bag. Inside was a luxury orange box tied up with blue ribbons, " Louis Vuitton! you need to keep a hold of this boy" Olivia laughed.

Before even opening the box, Arabella took hold of the small card sent with it.

Happy birthday Belle!
i hope you enjoy your special day, sorry I cant be there tonight but i'm sure you will have the best time. I will make it up to you soon
sending love,
Ben xx

Belle didn't even get a chance to open the gift, her friends had given up being patient and took the first look. "you really found a good one Belle, this bag is gorgeous" Flossie grinned. The bag was in fact gorgeous, with its monogram pattern and leather strap. Arabella almost felt guilty for accepting such a lovely gift as she knew it must have knocked him back at least a thousand.

"i still don't think this makes up for him missing your party though" Lewys huffed, sounding more bothered about the situation than Arabella as she shook her head,  "what do you want him to do? he's a busy guy and I can't just expect him to drop everything for me."

"yes but it's your birthday, Belle! your man should be there." Belle was starting to get annoyed at her friends comments, they just didn't understand what it was like having a schedule like Bens.

"he's not my man yet," Belle emphasised, " and I just don't want to create an issue with him again over nothing, last time i listened to you I embarrassed myself over his ex when she's actually a nice girl, she even wished me a happy birthday."

Lewys decided it was best to let Belle have the last word since it was her birthday and he didn't want to upset his friend on her special day, " okay if you say so, can we start getting ready now cause people are gonna be showing up in an hour."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by milliet25 and othersarabellacarter double post since it's my bday 😛view all 125 commentsmasonmount happy birthday 🎉lovevie beautiful girlhrvy see u soon ❤️benchilwell where's the bag from 🤔↳aravellacarter it was a gift :)

arabellacarter double post since it's my bday 😛
view all 125 comments
masonmount happy birthday 🎉
lovevie beautiful girl
hrvy see u soon ❤️
benchilwell where's the bag from 🤔
aravellacarter it was a gift :)

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

The party had only been going a few hours by the time Belle was fairly drunk, which was expected considering it was her birthday and she wasn't having to be the designated sober friend for the night.

Word must have gotten out about the party since what was originally a gathering between a handful of friends had turned into a full blown house party. However Belle was past the point where she was mentally capable of kicking people out, instead she welcomed the strangers and offered them all drinks.

It had gotten so busy that Arabella couldn't even find her own friends in the crowds of people and the lack of air plus being drunk was really starting to take a toll on her. The girl stumbled her way to her bedroom, "get out of my room please" she slurred to a couple in there before closing the door behind them.

The intoxicated girl laid on her bed scrolling aimlessly through her phone when she saw something she wished she hadn't. At first she thought it was her eyes playing tricks on her, but the more she focused it was clear who she was seeing on her instagram feed.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

joannachimonides

liked by joshdenzel and othersjoannachimonides long time no see 🙈view all 86 comments benchilwell ❤️kadymcdermott cuties !!arabellasno1fan um wtf

joannachimonides long time no see 🙈
view all 86 comments
benchilwell ❤️
kadymcdermott cuties !!
arabellasno1fan um wtf

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻🌶

fuck you

what??
read 1:07
what's wrong?
read 1:09
answer the phone belle
read 1:10
don't ignore me
read 1:12

·˚ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ *
the next update might not be published tomorrow since i'm behind on writing but will try get it out asap!!
all votes are appreciated :)
- paisley xo