𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Bound 2 - Kanye West
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Ben continued to spam Arabella with calls and texts for hours, eventually giving up since she ignored every single one.

Belle wasn't in the mood to party after everything that happened so she stayed in her room for the rest of the night, giving Flossie a quick message to ask her to take charge of the party so nothing bad happens.

The late morning rolled around and Belle was awoken by her three closest friends. "morning babes," they all gave her a sympathetic smile and pulled her into a group hug.

"how you feeling?" Olivia questioned although she could tell by Arabella's expression she wasn't in the greatest of places.

"I just feel betrayed to be honest, I thought he really liked me," the girl sighed.

"I totally understand that you don't want to talk to him right now, but i think you should give him a chance. he was messaging me all night checking up on you and i can tell he cares for you, Belle" Flossie explained which gave Arabella a little bit of hope.

The four of them all got up after a while of chatting and started to clean the apartment up to it's original state. By 1pm the flat was back to normal and Belle was left alone in her thoughts.

She decided to have a cold shower to attempt to refresh herself and get rid of that groggy feeling weighing her down. It seemed to have worked till she checked her phone.

Ben had sent a message ten minutes ago saying he was on his way round to talk. Belle knew she needed to talk with him and this conversation couldn't be done over the phone, but she dreaded the idea of having to actually confront the footballer without bursting into tears.

Not long after Belle got out the shower she heard a knocking. She hesitantly made her way into the living room and opened the door to reveal the face that could always melt her heart. However he didn't have his usual cheeky grin, instead he looked tired as if he hadn't gotten any sleep.

Belle let him in and they both took a seat on the sofa, keeping a small gap between each other. "I don't even know what to say" Ben sighed, struggling to even make eye contact. "You have a right to be upset of course, but I promise you there is nothing going on between me and Joanna."

The girl stayed quiet for a moment before saying what was on her mind, "well it didn't look like that, all my dms are people sending me that post - do you know how embarrassing that is for me? on my fucking birthday, Ben!" Belle exclaimed, letting her emotions get the best of her.

" I'm sorry I feel awful that I ruined your special day, thats the last thing i would want to do. I will
make it up to you," Ben shook his head. "i'm such a dick, i don't deserve you," he muttered.

Belle ignored his comment. Although she thought he was a dick in this moment, she knew he genuinely felt bad. " I just want to understand what you were doing with her?"

"I wasn't lying when I said I had business to sort out, I had the meeting at the restaurant and Joanna was there with her friend. One I was finished she pulled me to sit with them for a bit so I did, then she asked to take a picture just before I left," Ben explained.

Belle could tell in his eyes he was telling the truth and she could see how much he was hurting as well. She shuffled closer to him and wrapped her arms over his shoulders before nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck.

"I believe you, Ben."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
sorry if this chapter isn't great, it is a little rushed since I didn't have time to post yesterday so i'm trying to get something out. I will likely edit this a bit cause i'm not 100% happy with it atm.
QUICK QUESTION do you guys prefer more IRL or more instagram parts?
pls respond lol
- paisley xo