𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Come over - Jorja Smith (feat. Popcaan)
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by olivianeill and othersarabellacarter back in my own bed

arabellacarter back in my own bed. last LA vlog out tonight 😃
view all 127 comments
charlidamelio come back soon :(
arabellacarter i promise <3
lookingforlewys wired earphones? ew
arabellacarter stfu

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻 ❤️

we need to talk

when

tonight

okay do you want me to come over

no i'm not at home right now

oh right yea sorry
you can come to mine then

i'll be 30 mins

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

It had now been almost a fortnight since Ben and Arabella last spoke. All the girl wanted to do was congratulate the footballer on his progress in the Euros after England had won their two previous games. However she wasn't even sure if she could still call him her boyfriend considering the state of their last conversation.

In the past week she had spoken closely with Mason, asking how Ben was and any advice on the situation. He mainly suggested for Belle to give the boy some space as he had a lot on his plate right now, but he reassured her that they would be back to normal soon enough.

It was the Thursday night before England's game at the weekend when Belle got a text that elevated her heart rate even from just the notification. Usually she would be excited to receive a message from Ben but this one didn't sit right with her.

Ben arrived when he said he would and Belle felt an instant cloud of dread. Although she hoped for a positive outcome she had a feeling this wasn't going to be an easy conversation.

"hey" she merely whispered to the taller boy she had so deeply missed. After weeks of being apart, Belle imagined seeing Ben again to be a more loving moment like out of a romantic movie. Instead they both kept their distance, neither of them smiling or even making eye contact.

Despite that, Arabella still welcomed the brunette into her apartment where they both sat apart on the sofa. "so-" she began, attempting to break the silence but Ben quickly cut her off.

"let me say what i have to say first" he huffed, " i really care for you Belle, i honestly do. everyone can see it, all the lads, the gaffer, even my mum said you're the one for me. i mean you're the first girl i ever said i love you too."

He paused for a moment. His words were so loving yet the nerves in Belle's stomach still stayed, "there's a but coming, i can feel it."

Ben let out a sigh, " i just don't see this working, i don't know if we rushed into this or if this is a case of right person wrong time but i think we are doing more harm than good."

What Ben had said wasn't even computing in Belles brain. All she could feel was hurt and seeing red brought her irrational side out.

"get out Ben"

"what?" he queried, surprised by her reaction. " i was hoping we could get some closure first, i'm sure this is a lot at once Belle but i really think this is what's best for the both of-"

"don't tell me what's best for me. you've clearly never cared for what is best for me if you would string me along for months, ask me to be your girlfriend and then fuck me off after a month" Belle exclaimed. "just get out Ben, you said it yourself. we are over."

Ben stood up from the sofa, still confused by Belles abrupt retort however his own emotions were too high for him to be level-headed in this situation.

" well i guess that's it then."

"that's it." she spat and watched as the boy grabbed his jacket and left her apartment.

All Arabella's emotions piled up at once and as soon as the door slammed shut, the flood gates opened. She could even tell if the tears were from anger or upset, she just knew it was the boy she still loved who caused them.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! i'm going to introduce a song for each chapter like i've done at the top of this one for you guys to listen to as you read. when i finish the book i may also create a spotify playlist including the songs to follow along with :)
- paisley xo