𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Freak - Doja Cat
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

benchilwell

liked by kaihavertz29 and othersbenchilwell croatia day 1 🛥view all 93 commentsmasonmount where was my invite :(olivianeill otp 🥺arabellacarter ❤️

benchilwell croatia day 1 🛥
view all 93 comments
masonmount where was my invite :(
olivianeill otp 🥺
arabellacarter ❤️

·˚ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋·˚ *

"How do I look?" the girl stood at the top of the stairs, looking down at her boyfriend, "you look gorgeous, as always."

She could barely contain her blush as she made her way to the bottom floor, "thank you, Ben. you look very handsome, as always." she jokingly mirrored his response.

It was the couple's first night in Croatia and Ben had planned a special date for them. Once they were both ready they got into the rental and Ben drove to the destination.

After ten minutes in the car they pulled up to a cliff area that overlooked onto the sea. All the surrounding trees had been lit up by fairy lights and below them was a small table laid with cutlery.

"omg Ben, is this for us?" Arabella exclaimed. "yea, do you like it?" he replied.

"it's gorgeous, how did you even have time to do this?" she questioned, still in awe of the romantic set up. Ben stayed quiet and joking tapped the side of his nose.

He held her hand as he guided Belle to her seat before someone came and brought their food out to them.

" I can't believe you did all this for me," Belle said again. Although she had been in a relationship before, her previous boyfriend would never have even dreamt of doing anything like this for her. She became so used to being neglected in a relationship that she couldn't even fathom someone wanting to go out of their way to treat her as well as Ben had.

"I told you I was going to make up for missing your birthday," he explained, " and this is for the both of us, I wouldn't want to spend my time here with anyone else."

After a couple hours of dining they decided it was time to head back to the villa. As soon as Belle got in she took of her heels, "my feet are killing me," she moaned.

Ben took this opportunity to lift up the blonde and wrap her legs around his waist. He ran up the stairs with her still in his arms as they both giggled like little kids the entire time. Once he reached their room he gently threw her onto the bed, still both in fits of laughter.

The pair eventually calmed down and Ben found himself between Belle's leg as he hovered above the petite girl. The room was quiet, the only noise heard was both of their heavy breathing.

For a moment they stayed in the same position, staring into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity. Without warning Ben lent in and crashed their lips together.

Arabella eagerly reciprocated the action, tangling her hands in the boys hair. Ben lowered himself closer to Belle in attempt to deepen the kiss, still keeping his weight propped up.

Belle was the one to break the kiss which Ben clearly wasn't happy about, his eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

The girl took a second to look up and admire the messy haired boy.

"unzip my dress for me then" she smirked.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
hopefully you guys don't mind where this ended, i wasn't sure how far to take it lmao
- paisley xo