𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l - WILLOW , Travis Barker
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by vinniehacker and othersarabellacarter hot girl summer is calling 🤳🏼view all 264 comments flossie THE BADDEST BITCH 😍ilovelivandbelle oop are you single then?↳ arabellacarter yep lol lookingforlewys he was punchin anyway 💅↳ arabellacar...

arabellacarter hot girl summer is calling 🤳🏼
view all 264 comments
flossie THE BADDEST BITCH 😍
ilovelivandbelle oop are you single then?
arabellacarter yep lol
lookingforlewys he was punchin anyway 💅
arabellacarter stop u so messy 😭
edits4belle SHE UNFOLLOWED BEN

benchilwell

liked by judebellingham and othersbenchilwell What a group

benchilwell What a group. One more game!
view all 147 comments
masonmount 😍
joannachimonides ❤️
glowingbella WHY DID U BREAK UP W BELLE

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Although over social media it seemed as though Arabella was taking the break up well, she couldn't have been more opposite. It didn't help that every screen in the country was showing his face and praising his team for getting into the Euro finals.

Originally she was going to go watch the match at Wembley but instead she opted to watching a film at home. Belle knew she wouldn't be able to see Ben without crying, even though part of her still wanted to support him.

"hey girly, feeling any better today?" Flossie smiled as the three friends made themselves comfortable in Belles apartment. "not really, doesn't help that i can't even go on twitter without seeing his face."

"aw come here," Olivia cooed as she pulled the girl into a hug, " you'll be over him in a week, Belle. you've done it before with other boys," she reassured.

Arabella shook her head, "Ben isn't the same as them, i genuinely thought he was my soulmate." Lewys kissed his teeth at the remark, "well if he is your soulmate you will find your way back to him, but for now can we crack open some drinks and put on a film."

Belle agreed, knowing there was no point dwelling on what was already done even if it was hard not to. They had almost finished the 2nd Pitch Perfect when Flossie let out a gasp and grabbed the remote to pause the film. "what's wrong?" Lewys questioned as they all turned their attention to the brunette girl.

"England lost."

Everyones jaw dropped as they all shared mutual looks of shock. Belles expression was clear to read as Lewys warned, " don't use this as an excuse to talk to him, he still did you dirty."

The blonde pouted at the boy, " yea but i know how much this meant to him, surely i can just send a little message." Lewys and Flossie both argued against this however Olivia, being the hopeless romantic of the group, showed her full support which was enough encouragement for Belle.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻

i know we ended on a sour note
but i know how much this tournament
meant to you so i can imagine you're not in the
best headspace rn. even though we aren't
together anymore i'm always here for you ben x
read 1:06

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
made myself lowkey sad writing about the euro final lmao
all votes appreciated <3
- paisley xo