𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Hell N Back - Bakar
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Today was Chelsea's first match of the Premier League against Crystal Palace. Flossie has came round to Belle's apartment in the morning to give them time to get ready together.

"i don't know what to wear," Belle groaned as she dived onto her bed in frustration . "i thought we both agreed to wear our Chelsea tops?" Flossie queried as she sat on the foot of the bed.

the blonde let out a sigh," i know, but which one? i still have the one Ben gave me with his name on the back but i don't know if it's a good idea to wear it while we aren't together."

" stop over thinking, you can wear his shirt without things being official. i'm wearing my Mount shirt for fuck sake, and we both know he's not interested in me," Flossie exclaimed as both the girls laughed.

"i still can't believe Mase aired you after that night out, we will have to have a word with him after the game," Belle joked.

Arabella eventually agreed to wear the number 21 shirt. She was slightly worried Ben wouldn't want her to be seen in it but she pushed the thought aside. She still wanted to show her support for the footballer, whether they were in a relationship or not.

The two girls arrived at Stamford Bridge and found their seats in the box which Ben had generously upgraded them too. Alex Chilwell was already sat up there with another girl.

"hey! i didn't realise you were gonna be here," she greeted pulling both Floss and Belle into a group hug. "aw mums gonna be gutted she couldn't make it when she finds out you're here," Alex laughed, "girls, this is my friend Sophie. Soph this is Flossie and Arabella."

They all became acquainted quickly and began to catch up since they hadn't seen each other in a while. "so how are things with my brother? your back in his shirt so i'm assuming you're talking again," Alex asked. "yea, nothing serious though. we're just friends right now."

"friends don't share beds in little to no clothes though, Belle," Flossie butted in making the other girls giggle. Arabella's cheeks turned a crimson, not knowing how she could defend herself.

Fortunately for Belle, the conversation was cut short when the boys came out the tunnel. She could see Ben scanning the crowd as he grinned widely once his gaze landed on her. He did a small wave up to the girl before running after the rest of his teammates.

Kick off soon came around and within the first 20 minutes it was clear this was going to be Chelsea's game. Everyone was on the edge of their seats as they awaited an inevitable Chelsea win.

By half time Jorginho had scored as well as Mount while Crystal Palace still struggled to gain possession. The second half started and the atmosphere in the crowd was electric.

This was only elevated after Chilwells goal in the 72nd minute. The girls all jumped up and pulled each other into hugs. "Belle, look!" Flossie signalled down to the pitch where Ben was looking up directly at them.

He pointed up to the blonde while mouthing the words 'for you' which made her weak at the knees. His cheeky wink afterwards practically killed her off but she said composed since everyone was now staring at her.

After the match the girls said their goodbyes to Sophie and Alex. "let them know I said congratulations!" Alex exclaimed as the two girls walked off in the opposites direction to Floss and Belle.

Ben had texted her saying to meet him near the tunnel so her and Flossie made their way down. They were met by two of the goal scorers of the night, both grinning ear to ear.

"congrats boys!" Belle exclaimed, "you guys did so well tonight," Flossie added. The blonde gave both of them hugs, holding onto Ben for a little longer. Her friend did the same however showing a slight hesitation to hug Mason who eagerly held her close to his chest.

Ben and Belle shared a mutual look as they smirked at their friends interaction, clearly both thinking how good they looked together. " how are you gonna give my girl a hug like that but not even respond to her instagram DM, Mr Mount?" Arabella joked.

" what?" the boy frowned, as Flossie looked down slightly embarrassed. " i don't even use instagram DMs, my manager looks over all that for me," he explained.

The blonde could see her friends face light up at his words. "i'll have to give you my phone number instead," Mase smirked as he pulled out his phone. While those two exchanged numbers Ben took a hold of Belles hand.

"i didn't think you was going to wear my shirt," he laughed as he softly traced around his name on her back. "i almost didn't, i thought you wouldn't want me too to be honest," she mumbled.

"why wouldn't i?" he furrowed his eyebrows at the smaller girl. She didn't want to bring up the reason, worried it would be awkward to mention about them not being together, "it doesn't matter, i'm in it now and i'm happy i am. i'm so proud of you, Ben."

"thank you, love," he whispered as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

The girls reluctantly left after a while as they made their way home. " so you and Mase then," Belle giggled at Flossie, " oh stop it, what about you and Ben? seemed pretty cosy to me."

The blonde playfully inhaled and shook her head, " ok, ok. how about we don't talk about either of them?" she laughed which Flossie nodded to.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

benchilwell

liked by chunkz and othersbenchilwell @masonmount ✌️view all 153 commentsmasonmount brooo billygilmourrr the lads 🤩arabellacarter wonder why mase is so happy 🤔↳ benchilwell i think @flossie knows↳ masonmount happy about the win duh! 😅

benchilwell @masonmount ✌️
view all 153 comments
masonmount brooo
billygilmourrr the lads 🤩
arabellacarter wonder why mase is so happy 🤔
benchilwell i think @flossie knows
masonmount happy about the win duh! 😅

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
longer chapter than usual but i've finally got a completely free day so i'm dedicating it to finishing the book. two more chapters to go! i also have an announcement once i finish the book so please read that once it's published because i'm sure you guys will be excited to hear my plans ;)
- paisley xo