𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

telepatía - Kali Uchis
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻❤️

i'm picking you up at 7pm
pack a suitcase to last 5 days

what?
where are we going

it's a surprise

hot or cold clothes?

hot
and bring your passport

ooo ok ok
exciting
can't wait to see u <3

same i'll see you at 7 x

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

"the orange bikini or the blue?" Belle held both of the swimsuits up to her phone camera. "both" Olivia responded as she sat on the other side of the facetime call, "i'm so jealous right now, I want to be going on holiday with a boy," she sulked.

"Your time will come soon pretty girl" Belle jokingly cooed to her friend. She still couldn't quite believe herself that she was getting ready to jet off to a surprise destination with her boyfriend. It honestly felt like some sort of dream, or something that only happened in movies.

Seven came around fairly quickly and before Belle knew it Ben was lugging her bags down the apartment complex stairs, " i told you to pack a singular suitcase," Ben emphasised the singular.

"I know, but how am I suppose to pack a limited amount of clothes if I don't know where we are going" Belle hummed as she followed the brunette over to his car.

After an hour of carpool karaoke the couple arrived at the airport and Ben pulled out two tickets. He passed Belle hers and her jaw dropped wide open.

"You're taking me to Croatia?" she looked up and jumped into his arms. " you really didn't have to do this Ben."

"yes I did, I told you I would make up for missing your birthday," he explained.

They eventually were able to board the plane and Belle spent the entire journey gently playing with Ben's hair as he slept on her shoulder. She tried to rest herself but the excitement kept her awake.

"wake up sleepy head, we're landing" Arabella whispered while giving Ben a light tap on the chest.

A driver was waiting for the pair outside the airport and he drove them to a private neighbourhood where they parked up outside a gorgeous little villa.

"Is this where we are staying?" Belle asked while still observing the building in awe. "Yep, this is our home for the next couple days."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
sorry for the short chapter! this is more of a filler to past time so i hope you don't mind
all votes are appreciated :)
- paisley xo