𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

20 Something - SZA
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter posted to their story!

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

Arabella's trip to LA was well under way and she was having the most fun. She had already met so many new people and created a lot of content for her youtube channel as well as her other social media.

Despite having a great time she was starting to really miss Ben. She hadn't really spoken to him since she landed in the US but she brushed it off and blamed it on how they were both so busy. Ben of course was training for the Scotland game and she was more than occupied in her work in LA.

It was 12pm in Los Angeles when England were playing and Belle had made sure to set time aside to be able to watch the match on her laptop. Even if she couldn't be there in person she still wanted to support her boyfriend.

The game was quite tense and the girl often found herself shouting at the screen just like any other enthusiastic fan. "is everything alright in here?" Nailea cooed as she peered into Belles room.

"yea sorry, i'm just watching the football" the girl blushed, quite embarrassed she had been so loud. The brunette girl joined her on the bed and turned her attention to the laptop, "so which ones your man?" she giggled.

Belle tapped lightly on the screen at Ben on the pitch, "number 21, that's him," she smirked proudly. "ooo, he's cute," the other girl approved.

Nai eventually got bored of the game and left Belle to enjoy it in peace. After 2 hours of staring at the screen, the girl shut her laptop. The game had finished 0-0 and Arabella knew Ben wouldn't be happy with the result. All she wanted was to be with him in that moment.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻 ❤️

so proud of u baby 
ik ur probably not happy w the result so i
hope this makes u feel better ;)

so proud of u baby  ik ur probably not happy w the result so i hope this makes u feel better ;)

wtf belle

you don't like it?

you don't msg me for 5 days
then out of no where you send that

you haven't reached out to me either

i've obviously been busy
not like you care

i've been busy as well ben
wdym i don't care

well ur the only girlfriend that didn't show tonight instead ur partying with some LA fucktards

are you serious rn?
i'm out here in LA working and still found time to watch the game to show my support
sorry i'm can't be a stay at home WAG for you

i'm not gonna argue with you rn Arabella
go have fun with that tiktok boy

vinnie?
he's my friend ben
you're being so childish right now
read 5:52

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
this chapter is also short so this is the second post today :)
Ben is the new member of Destiny's Chaldish
pls someone understand the reference 🥲
- paisley xo