𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

L.A. - Brent Faiyaz
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 💓

hey girly hope you enjoyed your holiday!! the family are going to watch the croatia game if you want to join us <33

yes ofc i would love to and thank u for inviting me!!

no worries babes ur family now :) x

aw i can't wait x

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

benchilwell

liked by lukeshaw23 and othersbenchilwell Lets gooo! 💪🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿view all 115 comments tyronemings 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️hd_cutz_london 👏🏾👏🏾masonmount yes broo 🙈arabellacarter good luck! ❤️

benchilwell Lets gooo! 💪🏼🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
view all 115 comments
tyronemings 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿❤️
hd_cutz_london 👏🏾👏🏾
masonmount yes broo 🙈
arabellacarter good luck! ❤️

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

The Croatia game finished 1-0 to England after Sterling's goal in the second half. The atmosphere at Wembley was indescribable.

After the game the players families were taken to go see their loved ones and Belle was so excited to congratulate her boyfriend.

The couple caught each others eye from a distance and Belle took a straight Bee line to the left back. Before she knew it, her feet were lifted off the ground as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"you look so good with my name on your back," he whispered, referring to the football shirt she was wearing. "thanks," she giggled, "i've missed you."

"it's only been a couple weeks," Ben chuckled causing the girl to pout, "so you haven't missed me?" she questioned with doe eyes. "i never said that," he smirked and pulled her in for a long awaited kiss.

The pair spent some time with the rest of his family and everyone else till it was time to head home. Belle could already feel the pit in her stomach growing as people saying their goodbyes, knowing this would be the last time she saw Ben for a while since she was going to be in LA for a few days.

The brunette said his final goodbyes to his family first leaving Belle till very last. Ben could see in the smaller girls expression she didn't want to leave, and he didn't want her to either. He took hold of her waist and rested his chin on her head. They both embraced each other's presence for a minute till he regretfully pulled away, "i promise i will still message you every day," he weakly smiled.

Belle just nodded in response and placed her head back on his chest as she took a final inhale. "i love you, see you soon," she whispered.

Belle left soon after she said goodbye and made her way to the car. Even though the night had been filled with so much happiness and excitement she was still leaving feeling empty. All she could hope was the more they had to do these goodbyes, the less it would hurt each time.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by benchilwell and othersarabellacarter LA ready 🦋view all 139 commentsnaileadevora hurry pls !!↳ arabellacarter omw bestiebellasangels so excited for u <3mollymae beautiful xxvinniehacker collab? ↳ arabellacarter bet

arabellacarter LA ready 🦋
view all 139 comments
naileadevora hurry pls !!
arabellacarter omw bestie
bellasangels so excited for u <3
mollymae beautiful xx
vinniehacker collab?
arabellacarter bet

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
sorry for the short chapter! bit of a writers block atm but i'm gonna try double upload today
- paisley xo