𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Best Part - Daniel Caesar (feat. H.E.R.)
-:-- ━❍──────── - -:--
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌⋆·˚ ༘ *

arabellacarter

liked by fuhzz and othersarabellacarter miss summer already :(view all 168 comments bellasangels if perfection was a person:benchilwell my hoodie? ↳ arabellacarter oopslookingforlewys so #swag ↳ arabellacarter love you bestie #myno1fan

arabellacarter miss summer already :(
view all 168 comments
bellasangels if perfection was a person:
benchilwell my hoodie?
arabellacarter oops
lookingforlewys so #swag
arabellacarter love you bestie #myno1fan

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐈𝐑𝐋⋆·˚ ༘ *

It was now late September and the Premier League was well under way. Arabella and Flossie hadn't missed a single Chelsea game, meeting up with the footballers after each one no matter the outcome.

In the past month Belle and Ben had gotten closer however they still weren't official despite speculations from the media. They spent at least one night a week together, either at his house or her apartment. This time it was his turn to host the weekly get together.

Ben had finally finished training and sent the girl a text to let her know he was on the way to pick her up. She had a check over her small bag to make sure she had everything she needed. She didn't bother taking a lot since she slept in Ben's clothes and had already left a toiletry bag at his place to save her taking it every fortnight.

Her phone rang and she quickly picked up. "hey. i'm outside, you ready?" she heard Ben down the phone. "yea, just give me a minute and i'll be out." she responded before ending the call.

She was greeted with Ben waiting beside his car. "hey, i've missed you," he muffled as he pulled her into a tight hug. "it's only been a week, you can't have missed me that much," Belle giggled as she pulled back to look at the taller boy who was now leaning over to her level. They had a short moment where they were looking deeply into each other's eyes before it was interrupted.

"you'd be surprised, he hasn't shut up about you since he last saw you," a familiar voice laughed from inside the car. Belle turned her attention to Mason who was hanging out the window smiling like a little kid with his phone pointing at the couple.

"did you take a photo of us?" Ben furrowed his eyebrows at his best friend who still had a cheeky smirk on his face. "yes, but you guys looked so cute. i couldn't help it," he defended as he showed them the photo. he was right, the photo was very cute.

"send that to me please," Belle smiled, "only if i can stay in the front," Mason said causing Belle to shake her head.

"it's my car, Belle sits in the front," Ben butted in as the girl playfully stuck her tongue out at the other boy who reluctantly got into the back of the car.

"nah, what happened to bros before h-" he began earning a scowl from both Ben and Belle. "bros before happy super nice girls," Mason quickly saved himself as the couple laughed at the dork in the backseat.

The dropped Mason off at his house before going back to Ben's. "i'm just gonna have a quick shower, you can find a film for us to watch," Ben said as he ran up to his room.

Arabella made her way into the living room and turned Netflix on. She sat scrolling aimlessly through the films before picking Bridget Jone's Diary.

"Bridget Jones again? we watched that the other week," Ben moaned as he shuffled in beside the girl. "i know but this is my favourite film!" she exclaimed. he soon gave in, mentally agreeing with himself that if it made her happy then he didn't mind watching the same film for the third time this month.

He never really watched the film anyway, he spent most of his time watching her. She would occasionally glance up at him and ask, "why are you looking at me?" but he would just look away and deny it.

The same thing happened this night as he observed each of her features. "what are you looking at?" she mumbled, after feeling his eyes on her for the last few minutes. "i'm looking at how beautiful you are," he whispered.

she looked up at him, surprised by his different response. " i know i am, you tell me every day" she joked back. " because it's true," he hummed.

for the rest of the film neither of them were really watching. Belle could hardly concentrate, what he said constantly creeping into her mind. he always complimented her looks but something about his soft words felt different to how they usually did.

"shall we head up then?" the girl got up since the film had finished. "just wait, i want to talk to you," Ben said as he took hold of her hand and pulled her back down.

They were now sat closer than before, still hand in hand. Belle kept quiet, her nerves growing at the serious look on Ben's face. "what are we?" he asked simply.

"what do you mean?" she stuttered. She knew this conversation was needed but that didn't stop her heart rate increasing at the thought of what was to come.

the brunette left out a small sigh, " well we're past the point of friends, Belle. i know you probably don't want to be official with me again, after how things ended last time but i love you and i don't know how much longer i can pretend like we're just friends.When i'm with you i feel a way i don't feel with anyone else and i need to know where your head is at, if you feel the same i need you to say something"

Arabella was taken aback by his honesty. All his words were true and she knew it, they were pretty much already in a relationship just without the labels and a lot less physical affection. She also didn't know how much longer she could go without progressing in their 'situationship' despite her fears of history repeating itself.

"i feel the same way, i'm just worried about getting hurt again," she explained, "i do love you though so that's a risk i'm willing to take."

The boys face lit up, "so you'll be my girlfriend again?"

"of course, Ben" she grinned as their lips connected for a long awaited kiss. The kiss was slow but passionate, as they both embraced each other's presence.

The fireworks in Belle's stomach were enough to confirm she had made the right decision. The feeling she had so deeply missed suddenly took over her body.

All they wanted was each other and the sweet feeling of finally being together was the best part.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒⋆·˚ ༘ *
really happy with this chapter so i hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did! this is probably my favourite chapter over all honestly. the final chapter is being uploaded tomorrow so be ready!! can't wait to have officially completely this book :)
- paisley xo